The Conservative Party

Scrap HS2?
Don't spend billions developing a Covid app which is useless.
Don't send £16bn abroad and give in to Green pressure to look good among other nations.
Don't waste billions on inflated PPE prices from dodgy mates.
Place higher taxes on energy companies who are extorting a crisis?

Love how Jeremy **** gaslights the public into thinking this is our fault and we must pay extra for the privilege. I went to school in the 90s/ 00s and back then there was heavy emphasis on renewable energy in Geography lessons. Govt have done FA about the energy crisis and are making us pay. Fuck the tories.

Last edited:
Of course, there is no ‘fiscal black hole’ today is just the latest way to move even more wealth from the have nots to the have loads. Ideology once again trumping what’s best for the country. Shrinking the economy at the same time as the economy is shrinking would be thought madness even if you’d never tried it before…..
We have ‘taken back control’ and given it to the media and the markets and we have politicians in charge who’ll just do as they’re told. I’d imagine ‘taking the medicine today’ will end up having a profound effect on the autumn statement of 2024, two months before the next election. Tax cuts for all, with most of us still earning far less relatively than we did in 2010 but enough of the confused populace will likely fall for it, once again.

I just wish the Labour Party would protect their class the way the Tories unashamedly protect theirs.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.