The Conservative Party

I've been out door-knocking for a by-election. The Tories have wrecked democracy, for - despite the polls - there are lots of people saying stuff like they're disillusioned with politics, or "you're all the same", or even "you've all got the same paymasters"...

I've been out door-knocking for a by-election. The Tories have wrecked democracy, for - despite the polls - there are lots of people saying stuff like they're disillusioned with politics, or "you're all the same", or even "you've all got the same paymasters"...
Must be depressing but can understand that sentiment. None of the major parties in England offers a vision that can inspire voters and make them feel that their lives will be better.

Must be depressing but can understand that sentiment. None of the major parties in England offers a vision that can inspire voters and make them feel that their lives will be better.
No - these are people making a moral equivalence between the proven venality, dishonesty and incompetence of the Tories with a party that hasn't been in power since 2010.

No - these are people making a moral equivalence between the proven venality, dishonesty and incompetence of the Tories with a party that hasn't been in power since 2010.
I don’t disagree with that but that also means that all the opposition parties need to work even harder to ensure that they are more easily distinguishable.

Fuck me every day there's something new with these cunts. Honestly wouldn't be out of place in Putin's Russia. Corruption, miss use of power, degradation of rights, stealing from the poor to feed the rich. If you die you die.

Fuck me every day there's something new with these cunts. Honestly wouldn't be out of place in Putin's Russia. Corruption, miss use of power, degradation of rights, stealing from the poor to feed the rich. If you die you die.
As long as you don’t start launching rockets at your neighbours…….
Carry on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.