The Conservative Party

I'm not going to 'like' that because it seems wrong to, but that is a heartbreakingly good commentary on the state of things.

How on earth has it come to this in one of the richest countries in the world? I suppose the answer to that is by letting people with no humanity be in charge. Hell would be too good for this lot.

Must be depressing but can understand that sentiment. None of the major parties in England offers a vision that can inspire voters and make them feel that their lives will be better.
As said before they are 2 cheeks of the same arse.Unfortunately we have no other party to upset the comfy applecart.We need a complete update of our political system.The other problem is everyone like lemmings keep voting for the Tories and Labour they clearly dont want to say let the Libs or Greens have a go.My only concern is that the vast majority will vote for whatever Farage comes up with for the next election.
Imagine him and his cronies running the country.There has to be an alternative to the Tories and Labour but god knows what it is.

I'm not going to 'like' that because it seems wrong to, but that is a heartbreakingly good commentary on the state of things.

How on earth has it come to this in one of the richest countries in the world? I suppose the answer to that is by letting people with no humanity be in charge. Hell would be too good for this lot.
Understandable. It’s full of little details that speak so much: the tin, the microwave, the mould, the hole in his sock etc. And, yet, we all know things are only going to get worse for many, many more.

As said before they are 2 cheeks of the same arse.Unfortunately we have no other party to upset the comfy applecart.We need a complete update of our political system.The other problem is everyone like lemmings keep voting for the Tories and Labour they clearly dont want to say let the Libs or Greens have a go.My only concern is that the vast majority will vote for whatever Farage comes up with for the next election.
Imagine him and his cronies running the country.There has to be an alternative to the Tories and Labour but god knows what it is.
Why imagine? UK politics has been fundamentally shaped by ‘Farage and his cronies’, and many on the Government benches would rub along well with members of UKIP or Reform UK.

I agree that the country would profit from a viable alternative, but I struggle to see where the alternative will come from unless there is electoral change.

will be short lived - when the Covid-19 enquiry eviscerates him he will be done for. And don't forget 99.9% of those people who are maybe thinking better of him are not his constituents - the constituents are livid he went into the jungle for £400k and abandoned them. Don't forget if they are Tories and vote Tory but they don't have a Tory MP.
Short lived is the nations collective memory mate. All it needs is a bit of media manipulation and we have a new hero.

Meanwhile this is how the cunts treat people on benefits.

The Disability News Service (DNS) has published a collection of stories highlighting the cruelty inflicted on disabled claimants by universal credit (UC).

One article covers the death of a disabled woman left traumatised by the daily demands of the UC system.

The DWP had been told of her mental distress, suicidal thoughts and fear of the department and the universal credit system, but this did not prevent them hounding her.

Rebecca (not her real name), took her own life just four days after being told she would need to attend a face-to-face meeting with a work coach.

Another article covers the struggles of disabled claimant Philip Manion who saw his income from UC cut from £1,260 to £500 a month because of a mistake by the DWP.

When he tried to attend a meeting about the issue, he was removed from the jobcentre by a gang of seven security guards because he was unable to log into his online journal from his mobile phone.

He was then recorded as having failed to attend the meeting and his UC was completely stopped.

Former nurse Shirley Rudolph spent 10 years caring for her husband and had been placed in the limited capability for work category due to generalised anxiety disorder.

In July Rudolph’s husband died and she told her work coach that she would be unable to attend a scheduled meeting because she was arranging her husband’s funeral.

The work coach expressed no sympathy whatsoever, delayed the appointment for just a week and sent Rudolph a job application to complete.

As a result, Rudolph ended her universal credit claim and is surviving on her NHS pension.

https://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/

Tip of the iceberg mate...... Tip of the Iceberg.

My only concern is that the vast majority will vote for whatever Farage comes up with for the next election.
You don't have to imagine mate, Farage and his cronies are running the country as back seat drivers.
If he and the Reform party got into power it would make very little difference. I'd even go as far to suggest they might be slightly more competent than the current lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.