The Conservative Party

See that Boris has indicated that he will stand for election in the next elections.

Will he be allowed to do so if he is found guilty of lying to Parliament ?

If that is not permitted, the ERG will have to force through new rules to ensure that the lying twat can offernd democracy yet again and continue on his path of destruction in order to satisfy his bloody ego.

See that Boris has indicated that he will stand for election in the next elections.

If that is not permitted, the ERG will have to force through new rules to ensure that the lying twat can offernd democracy yet again and continue on his path of destruction in order to satisfy his bloody ego.
The fat oaf is the Tories best chance of avoiding a wipe out and clinging onto seats. I have met three supposedly rational and intelligent people this week who have said they would vote tory if he were in charge.
He is a ongoing danger to the country and is clearly the twin brother of the trump.

Plenty of time to change his mind yet when he's worked out how much cash he can loot for waffle.

All the Conservative MPs were asked in the last couple of weeks to indicate their intentions, hence the outbreak of announcements. If he said he wasn't going to stand, it would be a hugely negative story and indicate that he was abandoning aspirations to replace Sunak.

I don't think being found guilty by the committee stops him standing; if they hand out a punishment of more than 10 working days, he may face a recall vote and potentially a by-election, but he can just stand again.

The fat oaf is the Tories best chance of avoiding a wipe out and clinging onto seats. I have met three supposedly rational and intelligent people this week who have said they would vote tory if he were in charge.
He is a ongoing danger to the country and is clearly the twin brother of the trump.

" supposedly rational and intelligent people " - I hear this description when talking about rags supporters, and yet there is enough evidence to prove the evidence to the contrary.

When are people going to wake up to the facts that this country is in a fucking mess be cause of Boris, Jacob Rees-Mogg, the ERG and the rest of the self-serving twats who pushed Brexit.

Voting for any of the twats is plainly fucking stupid and yet these " supposedly rational and intelligent people " will continually go down this path to ruin for the UK.

Plenty of time to change his mind yet when he's worked out how much cash he can loot for waffle.

All the Conservative MPs were asked in the last couple of weeks to indicate their intentions, hence the outbreak of announcements. If he said he wasn't going to stand, it would be a hugely negative story and indicate that he was abandoning aspirations to replace Sunak.

I don't think being found guilty by the committee stops him standing; if they hand out a punishment of more than 10 working days, he may face a recall vote and potentially a by-election, but he can just stand again.

I was hoping he could be found guilty and hanged as a consequence .

Or better still , deported to Rwanda .

So we've summoned the Chinese ambassador over the arrest of a British photographer covering the demos in China.

Whom did we summon over the arrest of a British photographer covering the demos on the M25?

Fascists, and hypocrites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.