The Conservative Party

who is up to buying drugs without consultation with a doctor?

Why would anybody want to ‘break’ the NHS strike, surely they’d want to appease it and get into settlement?

Is it going to be another for the overstretched forces to take on, the forces thar this government have cut to the bones?

Why would anybody want to ‘break’ the NHS strike, surely they’d want to appease it and get into settlement?

Is it going to be another for the overstretched forces to take on, the forces thar this government have cut to the bones?

They are being inundated with strikes of their own making after 12 years of austerity - a bit like their A16 Brexit "threats" - they are completely powerless to tackle the issues but like to talk tough to try and appease their base - they are totally out of ideas

I hate the tories but he can't speak of poverty given the size of him. It is a workout for him to get his words out. The bloke is sweating as he speaks. Stop eating carbs and do a work out.

They are being inundated with strikes of their own making after 12 years of austerity - a bit like their A16 Brexit "threats" - they are completely powerless to tackle the issues but like to talk tough to try and appease their base - they are totally out of ideas

and clinging on for dear life whilst fucking up everything they touch.

Last edited:
I think they’re more ‘moderate’ and on his side, assuming I have identified them all and properly: Simon Hart, Marcus Jones, Rebecca Harris, and Jo Churchill. Then again, what is a moderate?

Sunak reportedly has 7 ERG members in his Cabinet: Cleverly, Braverman, Mordaunt, Gove, Coffey, Trevelyan, and Heaton-Harris.

Jo Churchill used to be my MP. Never once responded to my emails (other than to acknowledge receipt) . Absolutely useless .... a total waste of space.

Very easy for Zahawi to say nurses asking for a pay increase to enable them to survive isn't the right thing to do when he doesn't have to worry about being able to heat and feed the household.

Tories haven't a clue what poorness is, nor do they care as long as the can feather their own nests.

Should be mandatory for all cabinet ministers to spend a month living in the household of a family living hand to mouth before their appointment.

Tory scum, just fuck off

I hate the tories but he can't speak of poverty given the size of him. It is a workout for him to get his words out. The bloke is sweating as he speaks. Stop eating carbs and do a work out.

Of course he can, it wouldn’t be very good if only those in poverty could speak on behalf of those in poverty. It needs the whole of society to speak out and make change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.