The Conservative Party

The only thing to be said for David Rutley is that he isn’t Nicholas Wintertin. Totally anonymous though

same as mine Simon Clark - Never seen in town even though his constituency office is a mile away from where I live. He is something of a renta quote recently his big issue is he was a Johnson loyalist - then a Truss super supporter and now a Sunak man............ he is made out of tissue paper and will be torched in the GE.

same as mine Simon Clark - Never seen in town even though his constituency office is a mile away from where I live. He is something of a renta quote recently his big issue is he was a Johnson loyalist - then a Truss super supporter and now a Sunak man............ he is made out of tissue paper and will be torched in the GE.
Sadly whoever stands for the Tories will win in Macclesfield unless people start tactical voting

The only thing to be said for David Rutley is that he isn’t Nicholas Wintertin. Totally anonymous though
Whilst I have voted Labour all my life, Nicholas Winterton was a wonderful constituency MP for my family. Thanks to him asking a question in the House and lobbying on our behalf he got funding for my daughter’s life saving surgery abroad 28 years ago, for which she and us will be forever grateful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.