The Conservative Party

Business is taking its money away from the Tories because the Tories are destroying the very economy in which they do business so they judge the Tories no longer worthy of any financial support - if the Tory turkeys are happy enough to vote for Xmas they are doing it without a lot of its donors and their cash

Business is taking its money away from the Tories because the Tories are destroying the very economy in which they do business so they judge the Tories no longer worthy of any financial support - if the Tory turkeys are happy enough to vote for Xmas they are doing it without a lot of its donors and their cash

It would be interesting to know how much of that £3.08m going to Labour is membership fees, and how much from business.

Back in August it was reported that Labour lost more than 91,000 members last year and recorded a £4.8m deficit, caused by staff redundancies, a drop in membership subscriptions and ongoing legal battles with former staff members.

Honest question, will you be voting Labour?

It would be interesting to know how much of that £3.08m going to Labour is membership fees, and how much from business.

Back in August it was reported that Labour lost more than 91,000 members last year and recorded a £4.8m deficit, caused by staff redundancies, a drop in membership subscriptions and ongoing legal battles with former staff members.

Honest question, will you be voting Labour?

Me? Yes. Its the only realistic chance of getting this lot out. Deal with any issues arising in the Labour Party post a landslide election win. Anyone not voting Labour is a Tory enabler in the next GE despite what they might be telling themselves and others.

Me? Yes. Its the only realistic chance of getting this lot out. Deal with any issues arising in the Labour Party post a landslide election win. Anyone not voting Labour is a Tory enabler in the next GE despite what they might be telling themselves and others.

If you voted Labour where I live then that would be voting the Tory MP in. The only valid option to kick him out is a Lib Dem vote which is what I'll be doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.