The Conservative Party

For the avoidance of any uncertainty this lot have fucked the entire country - except themselves and their rich mates. If you can't see it then enjoy your cold dark hungry and expensive winter - you won it you enjoy it
Do you really think that they are 'cold dark hungry'? Because I don't.

Its to Jo Churchill ..... so no response will be forthcoming.
Ifwecouldjust

There is a response embedded as a PDF in the document. But you are correct with your comment in that the response is poor. ‘We can’t comment whilst there is a judicial review, all protocols were followed, due diligence was undertaken‘ etc.

The detail in the examples is what I found most interesting. If a business behaved like this and suffered a loss coz they had awarded work to suppliers with no track record, no money in the bank etc people would be sacked.

It is truly a scandal.

Ifwecouldjust

There is a response embedded as a PDF in the document. But you are correct with your comment in that the response is poor. ‘We can’t comment whilst there is a judicial review, all protocols were followed, due diligence was undertaken‘ etc.

The detail in the examples is what I found most interesting. If a business behaved like this and suffered a loss coz they had awarded work to suppliers with no track record, no money in the bank etc people would be sacked.

It is truly a scandal.
It's fraud

Ifwecouldjust

It is truly a scandal.
I’d be interested to see how many of these firms have connections to the Tory party or members or ministers of same.
I suppose we should know by now that there is virtually no level of sleaze and lies that they will not sink to, and of course there is no circumstance too dire under which a quick £29 million of public money can’t be trousered (or stuffed into a very expensive bra)
And today the great deregulation continues as the banks are given the power to carry on with their self-enrichment and unfettered ability to do basically whatever they want, whatever the cost (to us obviously- not them)
A grand day for the disaster capitalists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.