The Conservative Party

Bollocks to a certain documentary if you want something to get you angry then it should be this

Nice of Cameron to bestow the honour upon such a wonderful example of the Tory party.

The level of corruption and sleeze, rebvealed almost daily now, from these cunts is absolutely staggering.

The fact that there is an ongoing police enquiry suggests that her protestations of innocence , whilst distancing herself from the Upper House ( of Cards ? ) , suggests that she might have some serious questions to answer to.

Nice of Cameron to bestow the honour upon such a wonderful example of the Tory party.

The level of corruption and sleeze, rebvealed almost daily now, from these cunts is absolutely staggering.

The fact that there is an ongoing police enquiry suggests that her protestations of innocence , whilst distancing herself from the Upper House ( of Cards ? ) , suggests that she might have some serious questions to answer to.

Yeah - looks like they are turning the assets they bought back into cash so they can offshore that and then piss off to Monaco

Yeah - looks like they are turning the assets they bought back into cash so they can offshore that and then piss off to Monaco

Will she be able to get porridge in Monaco ?

With a bit of luck, her and her husband will get a decent stretch of it in the UK .

Does Boris (and Lizz Truss for that matter) not get to shower their cronies with honours and peerages in the new year as outgoing PM's?

Does Boris (and Lizz Truss for that matter) not get to shower their cronies with honours and peerages in the new year as outgoing PM's?

I think I read that Truss has declined.

Johnson was reported to have produced the croniest of lists, although it's got cut down a lot by later reports. Also reported that he wants it delayed by 2 years to prevent a bunch of by-elections. It's totally bent.

Unbelievably, I believe the useless and arrogant twat does get to do just that , as well as keeping her pension for being PM, for what I believe to be one of the shortest and most ineffective periods of time ever.

How these utterly shameless cunts continually get away with taking the piss out of the electorate, I will never understand.

Just noticed a post from @MillionMilesAway above which suggests that I might be wrong .

If so, I apologise for giving duff information, BUT I absolutely refuse to apologise for telling the truth about that **** of a woman .

It’s a witch hunt surely?
Everyone knows that the real problem is err…..immigrants…..errr….and those militant Marxists masquerading as nurses and err.. postmen.
Quick— look over there… people in a boat- they’re probably rapists and murderers!!

It’s a witch hunt surely?
Everyone knows that the real problem is err…..immigrants…..errr….and those militant Marxists masquerading as nurses and err.. postmen.
Quick— look over there… people in a boat- they’re probably rapists and murderers!!

As a point of interest, aren't Sunak and Braverman the offspring of immigrants, despite them being such a serious problem for the UK ?

Cunts and hypocrites to a man/woman of the disgusting political party .

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.