The Conservative Party

Its a dead cat ...... they're trying to blame the population for being thick ......theyve been in power nearly 13 years .. theres hardly anyone in school that hasn't been under a Tory Education policy.
I did like the line of ‘You will all have to work harder’. Is that because that great lie of ‘High wages’ turned out to be absolute bollocks and once they’ve taken more rights away from workers then they’ll have no choice but to work as they don’t get holiday benefits?

It’s the latest and hopefully the last, of the bright shiny baubles they’ve dangled before the bewitched and gullible eyes of the nation.
Ok, it’s not in the big league like ‘get brexit done’ or ‘levelling up’ or the seemingly forgotten ‘build back better’ (that’s one of my personal favourites) but it is still just another low rent fake aspiration, another attempt to look like more than a poor impression of a government and its banality just serves to illustrate the poverty of policies and ideals now present. They might as well promise us that they are going to give us world peace but can’t unfortunately, tell us how.
The upside being that those cleverer with maths than I am, could create an equation or a mathematical model of just how totally crap this government is.
"We'll make you count"

Here it is

The promise that “inflation will be halved” this year, reflects existing forecasts. The government’s independent official forecaster the Office for Budget Responsibility, and the Bank of England have both pencilled in an inflation rate below 4% by the end of this year.

This is partly the result of some of the high rises in energy, fuel, and food prices not being repeated again this year. The fall in wholesale energy prices due to warm weather in Europe and high gas storage levels, is also offering some reason for optimism here.
But prices will still be 15% higher than last year.

"we will innovate in quantum"

Aargh, that makes no sense but it repeated over and over. It doesn't mean anything, although this is the first line from wikipedia:

"a quantum (plural quanta) is the minimum amount of any physical entity (physical property) involved in an interaction."

Oh, okay, yes, I can believe that they innovate in the tiniest amount.
Ramping up in quantum?

Its a dead cat ...... they're trying to blame the population for being thick ......theyve been in power nearly 13 years .. theres hardly anyone in school that hasn't been under a Tory Education policy.
‘We’re going to regain trust in politics’
It seems to be official now - the last 12 years of Tory destruction never happened, but rishi‘s going to make it all better- not that there is anything make better- no sireeee -‘ look over there …..illegal immigrants…..look over there …..militant Marxist nurses…..’ I’ll sort it! not that there is anything to sort.

‘We’re going to regain trust in politics’
It seems to be official now - the last 12 years of Tory destruction never happened, but rishi‘s going to make it all better- not that there is anything make better- no sireeee -‘ look over there …..illegal immigrants…..look over there …..militant Marxist nurses…..’ I’ll sort it! not that there is anything to sort.

Truss, not trust.
She's coming back....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.