The Conservative Party

Nick has a point

"Labour paid by the unions" - well done, Grant/Martin/Sebastian/..., your handlers will be pleased that you forced that in there.
"very proper pay demands" - not sure this squares with the way your shower are dealing with them, you know, Grant/Martin/Sebastian/...

Shapps is apparently considered to be one of the better 'communicators', possibly because he's oily but 'nice'. Ferrari definitely got to him here though.

"Labour paid by the unions" - well done, Grant/Martin/Sebastian/..., your handlers will be pleased that you forced that in there.
"very proper pay demands" - not sure this squares with the way your shower are dealing with them, you know, Grant/Martin/Sebastian/...

Shapps is apparently considered to be one of the better 'communicators', possibly because he's oily but 'nice'. Ferrari definitely got to him here though.
I prefer to attack tories on policy and politics, but in shapp’s case I’m quite happy or descend to childish abuse and call him an odious little grifter.

Barclay hitting out at the spokesman of the union he met yesterday as he has done the media round today without having been in the meeting , well i am sure he was briefed by the leaders present , seems a strange thing to rant about with all his problems going on , clearly the meeting was shit as the strikes are still going ahead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.