The Conservative Party

I'm not brilliant on tax situations but, inheritance and savings. This is off the wall by the way and probably not original. One thing I often ponder is how can we pay more than minimum wage to say cafe waiters and waitresses. If you put up the price of cups of coffee and tea then people will not go in. But, what if you ban inheritance and penalise savings then maybe, just maybe people will spend more, the economy will grow and the price of a cup of coffee can be put up!!!
Ban inheritance, so you mean that I should never pay my mortgage off, and just use all the money on the piss, so the banks have a constant income holding more power over people, rather than give a leg up to my daughter? Maybe stop have stupid policies (austerity) because said wankers sorry bankers put us in this position! On the radio today thanks to Brexit they are taking away a safe guard of financial institutions having to put aside cash in case of another crash, the thinking behind it is that this money will be used for investment, don’t make me fucking laugh they are going to end up crashing the whole thing again, cnuts.

I'm not brilliant on tax situations but, inheritance and savings. This is off the wall by the way and probably not original. One thing I often ponder is how can we pay more than minimum wage to say cafe waiters and waitresses. If you put up the price of cups of coffee and tea then people will not go in. But, what if you ban inheritance and penalise savings then maybe, just maybe people will spend more, the economy will grow and the price of a cup of coffee can be put up!!!
I agree, I do not think you are brilliant.

I think they see "London" as being any point within the M25 selected to suit their argument.
Could be Euston, could be Paddington, could be the House of Commons, could even be Wembley or selhurst bloody Park. Just depends on how they want to con the peasants.
I'd settle for Selhurst Park TBH.

Fucking nightmare getting there

HS2 will be reserved for the business types who regularly travel to London and who won't be paying for their fares so they're not arsed. Surprise surprise that actually sort of fits the profile of any MP based up here!

Like the M6 Toll - I used it when I was working not just because it was almost deserted and pain free but because ultimately it went on my expenses - nobody pays for it out of their own pocket ffs

I think they see "London" as being any point within the M25 selected to suit their argument.
Could be Euston, could be Paddington, could be the House of Commons, could even be Wembley or selhurst bloody Park. Just depends on how they want to con the peasants.
Selhurst Park. 11th January 1995 quarter final league cup. Got hammered 4-0. Got home yesterday. If HS2 had been around I might have been home Thursday

Ban inheritance, so you mean that I should never pay my mortgage off, and just use all the money on the piss, so the banks have a constant income holding more power over people, rather than give a leg up to my daughter? Maybe stop have stupid policies (austerity) because said wankers sorry bankers put us in this position! On the radio today thanks to Brexit they are taking away a safe guard of financial institutions having to put aside cash in case of another crash, the thinking behind it is that this money will be used for investment, don’t make me fucking laugh they are going to end up crashing the whole thing again, cnuts.

as thing tank bonuses go down - oh I know what wizard wheeze lets take away the need for banks to hold reserves in case they tank the fuck out of it all the. But then that leaves them with loads of cash. What can they do with that? Bonuses you ninny !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.