The Conservative Party

As far as I can see, and I suppose it is the bleeding obvious,
they are doing absolutely nothing beneficial for this country.
Every day is another tale of sleaze, lies, corruption and nepotism.
Governing now takes the form of constant rearguard action against their own incompetence and lies and I am sick of it.
Feel better now - but not much.

Governing now takes the form of constant rearguard action against their own incompetence and lies and I am sick of it.
Cheer up, only 729 more sleeps until the General Election…

I am going to vote Labour and do think Labour will win the next election but cannot see anything but trouble for them. If you think of the UK economy as one giant multi billion pound business in trouble then you will probably need experienced operators to get us out of the shit. Do Labour have that experience. Chucking money at the NHS, education, transport, energy, housing, benefits etc may look good on paper but will not add up on a spreadsheet. I think Labour and Starmer will have one hell of a job to do and Sky high expectations to meet. I do not envy them at all.

I am going to vote Labour and do think Labour will win the next election but cannot see anything but trouble for them. If you think of the UK economy as one giant multi billion pound business in trouble then you will probably need experienced operators to get us out of the shit. Do Labour have that experience. Chucking money at the NHS, education, transport, energy, housing, benefits etc may look good on paper but will not add up on a spreadsheet. I think Labour and Starmer will have one hell of a job to do and Sky high expectations to meet. I do not envy them at all.
I think you are absolutely correct. I can't see anyone sorting this sh1t show out without a lot of pain. I just hope they spread the pain to everyone. The rich can afford it.

I know they're both 'independents' now, but this could be comedy gold:

"Andrew Bridgen is threatening to sue fellow MP Matt Hancock after the former health secretary accused him on Twitter of "anti-semitic, anti-vax, anti-scientific conspiracy theories".
A letter sent on his behalf is claiming £100,000 in libel damages."

If I could be arsed to look it up I'd probably find Bridgens recent disastrous count appearance probably resulted in £100k legal fees - just a wild guess but I bet I am not a million miles off lol

Its about hours in the day - you are an MP or a minister - you have a second job to attend to as it brings in some real money - you need to write another chapter for your memoirs or up coming book - you have to attend the house to get a cheap meal and circulate the bars, aside from PMQ's and the odd vote you are not needed in the chamber ( we have visual evidence of that ) then you have interviews to give defending policy/colleagues or go on Peston or QT then back to the bar to molest and unpaid intern. Where the fuck in all that is there space to do any actual governing of the country !!!?????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.