The Conservative Party

Sorry, I suppose I'm conflating two issues really. Using the BBC as a self aggrandisement tool is probably down to him getting his mate (and major creditor) a posh job there. The documentary does appear to be historical about his time as PM so fair enough.

My question relates more to the jaunt last week, and what seems an ongoing crusade by BJ to be 'mr Ukraine' when we have ministers of state to cover defense/ foreign policy? Also, why doesn't sunak remind him he lost his job, and tell him to get back to his current job as a constituency MP?

I suspect that Sunak has no control over what Johnson does for his constituency.

I also suspect that the only penalty could be removing the whip, which looks awful for the party and will entrench the Johnsonites.

He is,and always will be the saviour of himself.Whats best for me first,as always.
True, but we shouldn’t underestimate the effect that could have on many English voters. If he can portray himself as having bounced back from COVID, political assassination, and now even Putin‘s death threats, he’ll turn that to his advantage and convince many who are destitute that he can help them bounce back, too. It’s worked before…

I suspect that Sunak has no control over what Johnson does for his constituency.

I also suspect that the only penalty could be removing the whip, which looks awful for the party and will entrench the Johnsonites.

The last thing Sunak needs is the looney Boris-loving cunts to mobilise behind him, although I expect it will happen anyway and the push will be on to " bring him back " soon enough.

Sunak won’t want to be drawn into anything with Johnson now, as that would only lend credence to him as a potential rival. Instead, he’ll be hoping that the investigations/inquiries damage Johnson irreparably, so I would imagine that behind the scenes he’ll be facilitating those wherever he can.
If he wanted to do that he would block the tax payer from paying Johnson’s defence lawyers at the enquiry.

Zawahi genuinely tried to rebadge Blo Jo as "Johnson 2.0" three months after saying he was unfit for office! Says a lot about the man.

And wrote a long piece for the Telegraph during registration for the campaign that Sunak won saying that Johnson was the man.
Then Johnson didn't run, but clearly didn't tell anyone that he wasn't going to.
The Telegraph column disappeared to be replaced by one saying that Zahawi thought Sunak was the man to take them forward.

Anyone doubting Zahawi's trustworthiness needn't look further than that day.

One really has to wonder how this fundamentally corrupt UK government can carry on much longer . The shear volume of corruption being investigated is mind blowing , Sunak next to go and will bring the government down in the process !

Working class Tory!! Do they think they are above everyone else because they vote for this scum.
I think some do. I think the majority though are hoodwinked into believing that they individually or the country collectively will be better off under Tory rule. Their default response is always "it would be worse under Labour". Absolute imbeciles, the whole lot.

Yesterday’s newcaster BBC interview re: sacking Zahawi “the Labour Party are just as bad“! they are supposed to be neutral but already electioneering with the line “one is as bad as the other.”
Labour should be getting out there canvassing right now.

This morning the PM interviewing student nurses 5 thousand new hospital beds 800 new ambulances for a population of millions it will go nowhere to solving the crisis. The new pledge now is nursing people in there own homes. Avoiding hospital we used to have an extremely busy district nurse population but I doubt they have enough staff to carry out nursing in your own home.

Last edited:
Rees-Mogg recommending some chap called Johnson to be the new party chair. Can't say I've ever heard much about him, but he apparently went to Eton and then up to Balliol, so he sounds an absolute brick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.