The Conservative Party

Carol Vorderman and her twitter account is going to bring this wretched corrupt government down sometime fairly soon . The information being given by her is staggering and the Webb of corruption is being untangled day by day . Never really been a “fan” of her but she has certainly gone up in my estimation. Sunak , Johnson, the BBC , Moderna and wide scale tax evasion and insider trading they are all going to come crashing down with an all mighty bang in the not too distant future!

Last edited:
16% inflation on grocerys. Predicted smaller GDP than fucking Russia!!!!.
Greater divide between the poorest in the North and the richest in the South,than the financial divide between west and east Germany when the wall came down.
What have we become?
Exactly what the current government wanted us to become, sadly…

Carol Vorderman and her twitter account is going to bring this wretched corrupt government down sometime fairly soon . The information being given by her is staggering and the Webb of corruption is being untangled day by day . Never really been a “fan” of her but she has certainly gone up in my estimation. Sunak , Johnson, the BBC , Moderna and wide scale tax invasion and insider trading they are all going to come crashing down with an all mighty bang in the not too distant future!

Annoying smart people is a bad idea!
I'm not sure why Vorderman has had enough, but she knows how to put her message out.

16% inflation on grocerys. Predicted smaller GDP than fucking Russia!!!!.
Greater divide between the poorest in the North and the richest in the South,than the financial divide between west and east Germany when the wall came down.
What have we become?

The Sick Man of Europe

Carol Vorderman and her twitter account is going to bring this wretched corrupt government down sometime fairly soon . The information being given by her is staggering and the Webb of corruption is being untangled day by day . Never really been a “fan” of her but she has certainly gone up in my estimation. Sunak , Johnson, the BBC , Moderna and wide scale tax evasion and insider trading they are all going to come crashing down with an all mighty bang in the not too distant future!
It would be good if criminal proceedings would follow, but it will all just be slowly forgotten. Unfortunately.

I see the Conservative Democratic Organisation are recruiting, under arch-Johnsonite Lord Cruddas (yes, the one that the honours committee recommended not be given a peerage, only for Johnson to do it anyway - the first time ever, I think).

Their aim? To restore the influence of the party membership.
Or, in effect, to re-elect Johnson.
Notables include at least Patel and Rees-Mogg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.