The Conservative Party

Liz Truss pissing away tax payers money on expensive meals, leisure activities and the VIP lounge at Heathrow airport during her time as foreign secretary on government credit cards. Then she destroyed the countries finances in a week leaving the Bank of England no option but to raise interest rates, I imagine the monthly repayments on these credit cards will be a lot more that what they were pre September 2022.

Great work by the Austerity Party

It really is fucking criminal that austerity was used as a cover for cutting so many of what should be essential state services. Th first duty of any Government is to keep it's citizens safe and this Government has failed every one of us. We have an army that is small and ill equipped, an Air Force that scrapped decent aeroplanes without replacements and a Navy that in my opinion relies on vanity projects rather than practicality. We do not need nuclear armed subs, we have two aircraft carriers without aeroplanes. As a side not before coronations their is usually a muster of the fleet, for King Charles its been cancelled as their are more boats on Platt Field boating Lake.

It really is fucking criminal that austerity was used as a cover for cutting so many of what should be essential state services. Th first duty of any Government is to keep it's citizens safe and this Government has failed every one of us. We have an army that is small and ill equipped, an Air Force that scrapped decent aeroplanes without replacements and a Navy that in my opinion relies on vanity projects rather than practicality. We do not need nuclear armed subs, we have two aircraft carriers without aeroplanes. As a side not before coronations their is usually a muster of the fleet, for King Charles its been cancelled as their are more boats on Platt Field boating Lake.

I might have quoted this before .... but there is a Trawler owner in Whitby with more boats than the Royal Navy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.