The Conservative Party

It really is fucking criminal that austerity was used as a cover for cutting so many of what should be essential state services. Th first duty of any Government is to keep it's citizens safe and this Government has failed every one of us. We have an army that is small and ill equipped, an Air Force that scrapped decent aeroplanes without replacements and a Navy that in my opinion relies on vanity projects rather than practicality. We do not need nuclear armed subs, we have two aircraft carriers without aeroplanes. As a side not before coronations their is usually a muster of the fleet, for King Charles its been cancelled as their are more boats on Platt Field boating Lake.
Enlighten me as to what the naval vanity projects were and why we don't need a nuclear deterrent

Enlighten me as to what the naval vanity projects were and why we don't need a nuclear deterrent

This article from 2019 gives more information about the carriers.

4% rise in council tax, so what is the added value we are receiving in return? If you are childless, then it is such a pointless tax, just paying to have you bins collected twice a month

4% rise in council tax, so what is the added value we are receiving in return? If you are childless, then it is such a pointless tax, just paying to have you bins collected twice a month
Yep single people get penalised despite the 25% reduction. In fact single people pay singles tax in everything these days
To put it up again during a cost of living crisis is disgraceful, not sure where they think people get the money from

Yep single people get penalised despite the 25% reduction. In fact single people pay singles tax in everything these days
To put it up again during a cost of living crisis is disgraceful, not sure where they think people get the money from
I agree mate, it is unfair on single people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.