The Conservative Party

Councils going broke. Gove's solution - spend money to find out when, rather than give them more money. Oh, and who was it abolished the Audit Commission in 2011?

Levelling Up Secretary Michael Gove has told the Local Government Association's conference in Bournemouth that the new Office for Local Government (Oflog) will track a number of metrics to assess the performance of elected mayors and local authorities, analysing data to "detect emerging risks of failure" to head off the risks of councils being forced to issue Section 114 notices. Financial problems in areas like Thurrock, Woking and Croydon, he said, "didn't happen all at once, they were there for some time and worsened over time", adding: "We collectively, especially in the department, need to be able to better respond to warning signs because these failures are felt most acutely by taxpayers and residents in higher costs and poorer services."
Oflog? Sounds like he made that up while having a shit.

he has 3 daughters and his in-laws are the children on holocaust survivors - how does his mind work?
Disgusting behaviour and can‘t help but feel they are trying to reflect to the world that we all hold these values.

Vile scum who are obsessed with power, nothing more.

If I was his kid there’s no way I’m trusting him and would have a lock on the inside of my door.

Disgusting behaviour and can‘t help but feel they are trying to reflect to the world that we all hold these values.

Vile scum who are obsessed with power, nothing more.

If I was his kid there’s no way I’m trusting him and would have a lock on the inside of my door.

I presume they are young given his age. Imagine as they grow up and get to 6th form and then Uni and their peers lay into them about their Dad being a nazi - wonder how he will feel about that?

That Jenrick story is really fucking grim. An act of pure spite and cruelty.

Rats in a sack - all of a sudden they see how what they are doing looks to people outside the Parliamentary Party in their feeding frenzy

I presume they are young given his age. Imagine as they grow up and get to 6th form and then Uni and their peers lay into them about their Dad being a nazi - wonder how he will feel about that?
Nazi? It's incredible really - doing their best to regain the Nasty Party tag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.