The Conservative Party

Hansard is a wonderful thing.
While you condemn New Labour for the Deregulation of the Financial Services Sector, you seem to have missed in your selective memory, that it was ridiculed by the Tories in the House for not going far enough.
I can clearly recall that odious rat Gideon Osbourne getting irate at the fact he wanted much further removal of the regulations, and it was Members with clear traditional Labour values who were the opponents to what was always going to be a disastrous policy.
Is it not hypocritical to slag off a party for a policy when, if they had been in Government they would have went much further and caused much more pain?
He’s a fucking idiot with his utter ignorance.
In fact he’s so ignorant I think his posts are clarkies.

As you did not respond to my post i will reiterate, Labour will only be constrained on spending if they follow the neo-liberal orthodoxy.

The problem is when Labour under Corbyn pushed back against the orthodoxy, the establishment closed ranks and destroyed him through various personal attacks, lies and half truths.
In what way would you expect Labour to push back against the orthodoxy?

Corbyn’s fiscal plans ahead of the 2017 election, if strictly enforced enforced, would actually have resulted in less borrowing than transpired over the next few years under Conservative governments (pre-pandemic). He could of course have loosened policy much more had he won, but at least in terms of his stated fiscal framework, he was not especially radical in his ambitions.

The biggest issue at present is the level of debt servicing costs. There are some options for reforming the APF that could alter the outlook here, but these are not without risk. Do you honestly believe that Labour would not honour debt obligations, or indeed would you advocate such a step? I find that highly unlikely, personally.

He’s a fucking idiot with his utter ignorance.
In fact he’s so ignorant I think his posts are clarkies.
Sadly I have seen a lot of Self-Servative apologist's following a similar mantra.
It does tend to annoy them when they call b.liar a war monger and the record of the vote in the HoC shows who supported the invasion of Iraq for Oil and who voted to oppose.

They REALLY don't like facts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.