The Conservative Party

The neck on these bastards. The trot out of the rise being reflective on the rate of inflation over years works for them now but was strenuously resisted on pay increases. Twats, twats and twats.
They are absolutely poison. Sickening Tories will not even declare that Rhodes etc is no go through to enable the travel companies to glean moe profit.

They are absolutely poison. Sickening Tories will not even declare that Rhodes etc is no go through to enable the travel companies to glean moe profit.
My sentiments exactly, while also forcing more upheaval while they are trying to deal with life and death situations.

Scandalous, but that is the nature of the Tory party.

Not this thread but scrap the house of lord's for an elected chamber elected by MPs who are reduced to 100 on a PR representation with the largest party having the boss when they get in. The only problem is it lets true extreme views in so just reduce the number of MPs to 100 on first past the post and make seats bigger areas maybe. I don't know.

Not this thread but scrap the house of lord's for an elected chamber elected by MPs who are reduced to 100 on a PR representation with the largest party having the boss when they get in. The only problem is it lets true extreme views in so just reduce the number of MPs to 100 on first past the post and make seats bigger areas maybe. I don't know.
I’ll level with you, you’ve lost me there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.