The Conservative Party

You have to expect that conduct from the press. There will be loads of dirt currently being sat on for both parties waiting for the right time.

Hence me saying its a useful reminder. This byelection will be long forgotten when the GE comes around but the party needs to redouble the efforts to get on top of these things before the press.
Do you not think the Mail was not just timing their "news" for maximum damage to Labour but undermining the democratic process?

They sent their chairman out to explain away a disaster and he got his arse handed to him on a plate - they just don't do politics well - Sunak trotting out "mid term by-elections" today - he is going to the polls in May in my view - how is that mid-term

Have they really not yet sussed that "back to square one" is (a) four words not three and (b) what people want?

He sold it when relatively speaking it was an all time low
Brown was as bad as truss/sunak
There's one answer to this though, and that's "Why didn't the Tories buy it back then?" If they'd bought it back when they got into power, they would have made a fortune for the country. But of course they didn't, because it's easy to be captain hindsight on the markets, but much harder to put your money where your mouth is.

There's one answer to this though, and that's "Why didn't the Tories buy it back then?" If they'd bought it back when they got into power, they would have made a fortune for the country. But of course they didn't, because it's easy to be captain hindsight on the markets, but much harder to put your money where your mouth is.
Because whoever we sold it to wasnt as stupid ;)

Do you not think the Mail was not just timing their "news" for maximum damage to Labour but undermining the democratic process?
Yes of course - but you have to expect it.

You could say that GB News only exists to undermine the democratic process.

Who knew it was at an all-time low and wouldn't go lower?
I know a gold dealer, will buy anything off you, old bracelets, rings, coins etc. on his advice ive bought some coins, krugerrands etc.
he wont buy anything at the mo as gold his high. But itll drop and thats when he buys. If i have a bit of spare money i sometimes buy bits but i dont without his say so. Though even i can see when is a good time to buy and when not, its actually not rocket science.

So youd like to think a prime minister and former chancellor with all his advisors would have known that it wasnt a great time to sell. It may have dropped further, but not by much. He just fucked up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.