The Conservative Party

Joking aside, I still think they have more than a fighting chance to win.

I remember ‘97 and the sense that Labour were going to win the election rather than the Tories lose it. This feels much more like the Tories need to lose it - I don’t get the sense the country / electorate has bought into Starmer.

I’ve a terrible, nagging feeling that it somehow won’t go the way lots are currently predicting. And we’ll have at least 5 more years of this shit.

In 97 there was mass hysteria over Blair, he was the papers darling, head tennis with Keegan, D-Ream and all that jazz.

Starmer is nowhere near that.

In 97 there was mass hysteria over Blair, he was the papers darling, head tennis with Keegan, D-Ream and all that jazz.

Starmer is nowhere near that.

You've made me come to the realisation that what politics is really missing these days is a good old uplifting campaign theme song.

Somebody needs to look for a new electropop band that has a prominent astrophysicist on the keyboard.

You've made me come to the realisation that what politics is really missing these days is a good old uplifting campaign theme song.

Somebody needs to look for a new electropop band that has a prominent astrophysicist on the keyboard.

Times have changed now mate, will need to be some sort of tik-tok, love island Prime drinking thing to capture the masses.

Well, things could hardly be worse, so it's but a short step to Things Can Only Get Better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.