The Conservative Party

Anyone who votes for that top hat needs help and barring from voting in elections for life.

Tory MPs feel 'very sorry' for 'victim' Chris Pincher, Michael Fabricant  says | The Independent'very sorry' for 'victim' Chris Pincher, Michael Fabricant  says | The Independent

WTF is this thing?

Surely he has to go

Just leave him where he is. He's an irrelevance and only the moronic place stock in his worldview. Anderson is the kind of person that will be mumbling bitterly to himself in a pub corner in twenty years time; rudderless and forgotten.

Incidentally, I've been hearing about Islamification of the UK for the best part of twenty years, and it still hasn't happened.

The fact that Sunak won't remove the whip from Anderson, or indeed Truss or Braverman, shows how weak and spineless he is as a leader. Either that, or deep down he shares their views. Either way, this general election can't come soon enough. Hopefully the Conservative party will be consigned to the political wilderness for the foreseeable future.

Just leave him where he is. He's an irrelevance and only the moronic place stock in his worldview. Anderson is the kind of person that will be mumbling bitterly to himself in a pub corner in twenty years time; rudderless and forgotten.

Incidentally, I've been hearing about Islamification of the UK for the best part of twenty years, and it still hasn't happened.

I had an argument with somebody in about 2006 who was adamant until he was blue in the face that you can’t walk through Blackburn (why Blackburn in particular I don’t know), you can’t fly an English flag without getting arrested and that within 5 years the UK would be majority Islamic and under Shariah law.

After that length of time you start to get the feeling maybe he was wrong.

I had an argument with somebody in about 2006 who was adamant until he was blue in the face that you can’t walk through Blackburn (why Blackburn in particular I don’t know), you can’t fly an English flag without getting arrested and that within 5 years the UK would be majority Islamic and under Shariah law.

After that length of time you start to get the feeling maybe he was wrong.
I've met many Muslims in my time. I'm close friends with a Muslim. None have tried to indoctrinate me. In fact, they all embraced Western custom and culture. Maybe they're recruiting in their downtime, and before long we'll all be forced to the Adhan and reciting from the Qur'an.

Alternatively, maybe some in this country are brain-dead.

The fact that Sunak won't remove the whip from Anderson, or indeed Truss or Braverman, shows how weak and spineless he is as a leader. Either that, or deep down he shares their views. Either way, this general election can't come soon enough. Hopefully the Conservative party will be consigned to the political wilderness for the foreseeable future.

I'd say he does.

I've met many Muslims in my time. I'm close friends with a Muslim. None have tried to indoctrinate me. In fact, they all embraced Western custom and culture. Maybe they're recruiting in their downtime, and before long we'll all be forced to the Adhan and reciting from the Qur'an.

Alternatively, maybe some in this country are brain-dead.

I grew up best mates with a family that was Iraqi. The father was devoutly Islamic but the kids less so. They were just a really normal bunch, super hospitable, I used to go and play Halo with them. They were better off than I was and would have all the latest games and films. They were the antithesis of the people who claim people from other cultures don’t assimilate. Certainly, some do better than others, but it’s a very broad church.

And yeah I don’t think they all meet up on Fridays after work to coordinate the rise of the caliphate. Didn’t get that vibe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.