The Conservative Party

Good , permanently hopefully , he is such a fucking cretin , wonder why sunak had him as dep chairman for so long , says a lot about him as well
Rock and a hard place place for the spineless PM.
His last remaining tool to fight the GE is culture wars and the despicable Anderson is no1 attack dog since the downsizing of braverman.
He‘s maybe thought that Anderson will lose him more votes than he gains but I suspect the wee man will wait and see the reaction to this whip removal, and we could possibly see the grotesque Anderson as Home Secretary soon.
Anything‘s possible with this weak vacillating shower.

Rock and a hard place place for the spineless PM.
His last remaining tool to fight the GE is culture wars and the despicable Anderson is no1 attack dog since the downsizing of braverman.
He‘s maybe thought that Anderson will lose him more votes than he gains but I suspect the wee man will wait and see the reaction to this whip removal, and we could possibly see the grotesque Anderson as Home Secretary soon.
Anything‘s possible with this weak vacillating shower.
The tories make my skin crawl, they are vile cunts thrashing about trying to stoke hatred here there and everywhere for political gain , hope and pray they get battered and trot into the dirt permanently

I'd say he does.

Notwithstanding 30p losing the whip, it's entirely possible thinking about it. He'd hardly be the first Hindu to have a significant problem with Muslims and his father in law is a supporter of Modi who no one is going to mistake for a cuddly pluralist.

The way they’ve worded this it’s like if he’d just said “sorry” he’d have been fine? Like an apology just wipes out the fact you claimed the mayor of London was controlled by Islamic extremists.

Anyway I wouldn’t be surprised if Anderson didn’t on purpose to jump ship, but if he does end up going to reform he’s going to learn it’s very different being part of a party that’s polling at 5% and not expected to win any seats vs. Being deputy leader of the party in government for 14 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.