The Conservative Party

I think they will be gone by May TBH - and I still think Starmers best plan would be to lay bare to the electorate department by department how the Tories have left the finances. Under state so you can go better in your term in office
I’m hoping that Starmer tells us all where the actual money has gone and who to. Also like to see him going after those that have misappropriated money, as well as releasing the Russia report.

I’m hoping that Starmer tells us all where the actual money has gone and who to. Also like to see him going after those that have misappropriated money, as well as releasing the Russia report.
Public inquests and criminal prosecutions would be nice as well.

Get Johnson in an overcrowded prison with overworked and underpaid Guards contracted by Serco turning blind eyes to the inmates recreating the piggy scene from deliverance.

It could have been worse though.

Sunak could have spent a couple of days supporting Anderson, saying that Anderson was now a reformed character, that Anderson had accepted that his words were wrong, and that the Conservative Party was still fully supporting him. He could even have sent out a front-bencher to do some campaigning with him.

The risk of course with this approach is that when some other quote surfaces, and when Sunak is finally forced to withdraw the whip after spending three days wondering whether he could get away with it, he’d look like a right twat.
Marvellous analogy apart from Sunak doing nothing about all the other nasty things Anderson has said already.

It could have been worse though.

Sunak could have spent a couple of days supporting Anderson, saying that Anderson was now a reformed character, that Anderson had accepted that his words were wrong, and that the Conservative Party was still fully supporting him. He could even have sent out a front-bencher to do some campaigning with him.

The risk of course with this approach is that when some other quote surfaces, and when Sunak is finally forced to withdraw the whip after spending three days wondering whether he could get away with it, he’d look like a right twat.

Anderson refused to apologise though, so that’s a non comparable right from the start.

Dowden said today that had he apologised, he’d have kept the whip.

The risk of course with this approach of comparing apples and pears…. ;)

I think they will be gone by May TBH - and I still think Starmers best plan would be to lay bare to the electorate department by department how the Tories have left the finances. Under state so you can go better in your term in office

Autumn would be my guess, hope you are right.

Anderson refused to apologise though, so that’s a non comparable right from the start.

Dowden said today that had he apologised, he’d have kept the whip.

The risk of course with this approach of comparing apples and pears…. ;)
I’m sure that Azhar Ali was entirely genuine when he made his well-publicised apology.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.