The Conservative Party

This man has zero self awareness and zero self respect ......... its not quirky its scruffy and lazy

Let’s not forget that the country voted for this turd to be Prime Minister. As fate would have it we got the laziest, most uninterested person during the pandemic. The worst person at the very worst time.

What a mad country this has become.

Anyone for national service? Gimmick. Distraction. We are talking about this rather than the important things. You all know what they are.

Anyone for national service? Gimmick. Distraction. We are talking about this rather than the important things. You all know what they are.
And when this particular gimmick backfires ( as it seems to be doing judging by the reaction all day today,), the next gimmick will be here shortry, and don’t be surprised if it involves capital punishment.

They have just over a week ........

Can you imagine the quality of candidates willing to stand for this chaotic shower of losers?

Mr Sid Bonkers.
Mr A. Hilter.
Mr I.M. Obsessive.
Mr R.A. Cyst.
Mr Frankly-Barking.
Lt. Col. Chuffton-Looney (Retired. Boer War Veteran.)

They’re all already standing for Reform aren’t they? ;)

I didn’t really think it before but this really could be a complete wipe out for the conservatives. They’ve completely lost who they’re even standing for, they seem to think it is the portion of the vote that has already gone to remain anyway.

It’s that bad it feels intentional.

They’re all already standing for Reform aren’t they? ;)

I didn’t really think it before but this really could be a complete wipe out for the conservatives. They’ve completely lost who they’re even standing for, they seem to think it is the portion of the vote that has already gone to remain anyway.

It’s that bad it feels intentional.
Agree. It seems like there is minimal interest and those that are interested are all clamouring to shit on the tories. The shit coming at them from both left and right. The only downside is the threat that reform win a material number of seats.

I'd love to see the tories implode and get double digit seats. But on balance there does come a point where I want tories to beat remain. I'm not losing sleep on it but reform and those types of arseholes are a real threat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.