The Conservative Party

Simple but legitimate question - throughout all these troubled nights why have we not heard from the Leader of His Majesty's Opposition? Sunak remains in that post until replaced and gets a handy salary for it ............... where the fuck is the weasel?
California applying for new jobs.

A fine array of duffers lining up to be slaughtered in elections for the next ten years or more. Maga-tory.
From an 80 seat majority to this in 5 years.
This will surely go down in the political history of this nation as the most incredible act of self destruction and outrageous hubris ever seen.
It warms the cockles of my heart to see the demise of this poisonous, destructive party and its vile policies.
Presumably the losers of this hilarious leadership contest will be pitching up at reform where they can carry on infighting and backstabbing and tearing that limited company apart.
Happy days!

This will surely go down in the political history of this nation as the most incredible act of self destruction and outrageous hubris ever seen.
It warms the cockles of my heart to see the demise of this poisonous, destructive party and its vile policies.
Presumably the losers of this hilarious leadership contest will be pitching up at reform where they can carry on infighting and backstabbing and tearing that limited company apart.
Happy days!
It’s amazing how things have turned, but understandable when you have no real integrity when allowing the party to take on so many unknowns, especially with Johnson.

Still do a second take when I see people trying to defend the Conservatives, post-Brexit.

Happy days!
Not really happy days. A decent democracy needs a decent opposition. I see that the new gov are planning building not just on the grey belt but even on the best parts of the green belt. Any owner who refuses to sell will be subject to a special order taking their property for below market value. Environmentally this is a disastrous policy but there will be nobody in the commons to oppose it properly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.