The Conservative Party

Hilariously, it’s being reported that many of the sophisticated MP’s that make up the opposition were actually voting for the candidate they wanted to finish second, so Cleverly could win.
The fact that it sounds entirely plausible tells you all you need to know…..
Also, will Starmer need to declare this as a gift??
Pretty much nailed on for a second term now.

We’re seeing huge swings between elections in different countries though these days.

Anything is possible now!
Perhaps, but there has to be a credible alternative. One might draw comparisons with Labour in 2010. Miliband was seen as to the left of Brown, yet the party subsequently shifted further to the left. I'm more inclined to think that the make up of the parliamentary Conservative Party and the presence of Remain could see yet a further shift to the right for the Conservatives (ask me not!) before any eventual return to the centre.

Perhaps, but there has to be a credible alternative. One might draw comparisons with Labour in 2010. Miliband was seen as to the left of Brown, yet the party subsequently shifted further to the left. I'm more inclined to think that the make up of the parliamentary Conservative Party and the presence of Remain could see yet a further shift to the right for the Conservatives (ask me not!) before any eventual return to the centre.
Absolutely and it’s almost the best case scenario for Labour, but it does depend on how many the politics of hatred can rile up via culture wars.

Absolutely and it’s almost the best case scenario for Labour, but it does depend on how many the politics of hatred can rile up via culture wars.
Their whole mantra for the foreseeable will be to stoke up culture wars.
That’s all they’ve got.
Absolute parasites from top to bottom in that party atm.
Cleverly would have at least looked like they weren’t going all out far right. The two clowns left just confirm what they are all about these days.

Their whole mantra for the foreseeable will be to stoke up culture wars.
That’s all they’ve got.
Absolute parasites from top to bottom in that party atm.
Cleverly would have at least looked like they weren’t going all out far right. The two clowns left just confirm what they are all about these days.
The fact that they’ve tried to be clever to engineer a certain result and messed that up to is quite ironic and very funny too.

I'm thinking this is the end of the self servatives party.
Down to 121 MP's, will any of the one nation Tories jump ship when one of these two lurch even further to the extreme right?
Will it matter?
Political parties get funding based on the number of
MP's they have (halved), and donations for influence. Not much influence now for potential donors for ten years or so.

Pretty much nailed on for a second term now.
It seems it might be even funnier than it first seemed! The ironically named ‘Cleverly’ actually appears to have got some of his supporters to ‘lend’ some of his votes to Jenrick, thus planning on knocking out Bedenoch. What an absolute tool he’s proved to be, once again..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.