The Conservative Party

It's rubbish that, you know?

Not having a pop at you personally, just the cliches that we're always taught.

Those terms are so broad that you can easily apply them to literally any Government ever. The Nazis fit those definitions.
Apologies for being so simplistic and it might well be rubbish, but it’s what government is mostly judged on. Currently life expectancy is going down, for the first time in history, terrorism is perceived as an ongoing threat to the safety of the country (whether it is or not is another matter) and, as always, the state of the economy will be the largest influence on the electorate.
As for cliches? Well, it is what it is.......

Apologies for being so simplistic and it might well be rubbish, but it’s what government is mostly judged on. Currently life expectancy is going down, for the first time in history, terrorism is perceived as an ongoing threat to the safety of the country (whether it is or not is another matter) and, as always, the state of the economy will be the largest influence on the electorate.

As for cliches? Well, it is what it is.......

Life expectancy will probably go down or stagnate at some point regardless. Every year there are more of us and we can't all live forever...

To be honest if I lived to 80.3 instead of 80.4, I couldn't honestly say I am that fussed.

Life expectancy will probably go down or stagnate at some point regardless. Every year there are more of us and we can't all live forever...

To be honest if I lived to 80.3 instead of 80.4, I couldn't honestly say I am that fussed.

You have to laugh! Statistics like this don't mean everyone lives a little less.

Currently, the Conservatives are at 42%, whilst the New Venezuelans are on 36%.
https://yougov.co.uk/news/categories/politics/

Now,we're hearing how shit this government is from Labour supporters, and in the mid term of any government, there is
almost always a surge to the opposition, this is clearly not the case. I think far too many of the far left are convincing themselves
that because they have attracted 500,000 members, the country is solidly behind them, it isn't.
So Lenin and his merry bunch of PLO flag wavers are not exactly pulling up trees are they?
Isn’t it as much that many people in the country feel politically ‘homeless’? I know I do. For the first time in my life, if an election was called tomorrow, I wouldn’t vote. Tories have brought us to the current debacle. I couldn’t vote for Corbyn. He makes mistake after mistake and then makes more mistakes trying to fix his original mistake. Lib Dem’s are going nowhere as usual. SNP will break up the Union that I have spent a lifetime supporting. Homeless.

What I cannot understand is why Boris Johnson, with his constant and continual disloyalty, self-promotion and criticism of the party leader, is not expelled from the party? Why was he allowed a platform at the conference at all???

I'm all for a broad church and all that, but the man is absolute poison.

Isn’t it as much that many people in the country feel politically ‘homeless’? I know I do. For the first time in my life, if an election was called tomorrow, I wouldn’t vote. Tories have brought us to the current debacle. I couldn’t vote for Corbyn. He makes mistake after mistake and then makes more mistakes trying to fix his original mistake. Lib Dem’s are going nowhere as usual. SNP will break up the Union that I have spent a lifetime supporting. Homeless.
I can understand that, and you may represent a significant number of people, we'll not know until the
next election. It doesn't really matter in the scheme of things though, as the percentage increases, or decreases,
will probably still be the same, despite less voters. What is concerning though, is that the (understandable), disdain for
the whole shebang could be growing, which isn't good for democracy.

What I cannot understand is why Boris Johnson, with his constant and continual disloyalty, self-promotion and criticism of the party leader, is not expelled from the party? Why was he allowed a platform at the conference at all???

I'm all for a broad church and all that, but the man is absolute poison.

He represents a significant voice in your party. He might be a twat but if we expelled everybody who was a twat from political parties there would be three people left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.