The cool cats

Chelsea was terrestrial tele on a Friday

QPR was the first Monday Night Football on Sky, not the first Sky game

Great thread this.

1978 - Worry how I am going to get back to Leeds station in one piece.

2020 - Worry about FFP and a ban.

Different times !

I just wish I could go back in time for one night when we play Madrid. No CCTV and pay at the gate. I'm totally convinced those fuckers in the press box and the EUFA fat cats would be getting a hiding

I just wish I could go back in time for one night when we play Madrid. No CCTV and pay at the gate. I'm totally convinced those fuckers in the press box and the EUFA fat cats would be getting a hiding
West Ham managed a good demonstration at the London Stadium the other year.

Only need a few of these:
4483452-an-burglar-wearing-a-ski-mask-balaclava-.jpg

West Ham managed a good demonstration at the London Stadium the other year.

Only need a few of these:
4483452-an-burglar-wearing-a-ski-mask-balaclava-.jpg

The problem now is cameras, nowhere to run and disappear to and everyone has an identifiable card or ticket that can be tracked. It's doable but you need about 40-50 game lads, scarfed up, split in two to go in both areas, then someone to open the gates so they can get out. Lads who are banned or similar with tickets from touts so not traceable back to individuals. Nice thought but it won't happen these days. Any gmp lurking I am not advocating this actually does happen, just for the record, lol!

You get more for a scuffle than horrible crimes as football has been an easy collar for 35 years. Justification for their existence rather than catching real baddies.

You get more for a scuffle than horrible crimes as football has been an easy collar for 35 years. Justification for their existence rather than catching real baddies.

Yes, that and online hate crimes, happy days. Football has the added bonus that they can take out their frustration of having to tiptoe around snowflakes with cameras, by cracking a few of those horrible football thugs and everyone nods in agreement.

Yes, that and online hate crimes, happy days. Football has the added bonus that they can take out their frustration of having to tiptoe around snowflakes with cameras, by cracking a few of those horrible football thugs and everyone nods in agreement.
Trouble deserves punishment but down the years I am right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.