The cool cats

Saw this and did a search. Pretty cool picture and slice of Moss Side and Manchester history. Will see if I can find more out via this thread.

Been a few articles this year about Iain Reid’s work, think a book is in the works

I’ll be honest the amount of young girls in those photos is surprising, just shows young girls going to games isn’t a new thing, also all those kids going without their parents as well. Bloody loved it back then and really miss those days, I know the success and team are brilliant but the matchday experience is shit, or is it just rose tinted glasses?

Been a few articles this year about Iain Reid’s work, think a book is in the works

This is awesome, ta! It's all a bit before my time, but gonna have a proper look at this today.

I’ll be honest the amount of young girls in those photos is surprising, just shows young girls going to games isn’t a new thing, also all those kids going without their parents as well. Bloody loved it back then and really miss those days, I know the success and team are brilliant but the matchday experience is shit, or is it just rose tinted glasses?

It's the youthfulness of the match-goers that strikes me every time I see those photos. I was in my teens then and the whole experience was edgy (and cheap). I think going to games has grown old and sedate like its audience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.