The cool cats

I saw that video of the policeman attempting to murder a football person in Yorkshire on here.

The problem now is cameras, nowhere to run and disappear to and everyone has an identifiable card or ticket that can be tracked. It's doable but you need about 40-50 game lads, scarfed up, split in two to go in both areas, then someone to open the gates so they can get out. Lads who are banned or similar with tickets from touts so not traceable back to individuals. Nice thought but it won't happen these days. Any gmp lurking I am not advocating this actually does happen, just for the record, lol!
You should see my block chapo,I got moved for 93-20 first year all normal,from then lol it's like city put all the nutters together it's fucking brilliant.

You should see my block chapo,I got moved for 93-20 first year all normal,from then lol it's like city put all the nutters together it's fucking brilliant.

My block in the south stand isn't bad, we have a few singers and vocal people but still too many silent and the disapproving stare brigade.

Patrick Finnbar O'Neil one very handy lad for his size ended up living rough in Manchester met him again a good few years ago when in town with Barry Gates ended up in a hostel in Levenshulme where he sadly died.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.