The cool cats

The 70s, the rise of the skin head, doc martins, skinners, football jumpers, shirt jackets and silk scarves, football specials, growing up without a care, those were the days and loved every minute, the pictures take me back to my youth and the crazey times we had watching City, its a lot easier today.
Old **** ;)

Some world class silkiness on view there.

;)
For all those with rose tinted glasses this is what most games were like in the 80s. A mind-numbingly poor quality of football played out in half empty stadiums with no atmosphere. We all remember the big matches but they were few and far between. The England national team was a hoofball team which mostly didn't even qualify for major tournaments. This was the era when LFC were dominant of course. Despite this a day at the match was still a great day out but it was more of a social event than a football experience unless you enjoyed the fighting.

The 70s, the rise of the skin head, doc martins, skinners, football jumpers, shirt jackets and silk scarves, football specials, growing up without a care, those were the days and loved every minute, the pictures take me back to my youth and the crazey times we had watching City, its a lot easier today.
Jumpers for goalposts isnt it mmmmmmmmm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.