The Courteeners

Tom_mcfc said:
Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Not a chance I'd go and watch them. Use to love them now my rag twat mates have put me off them

Stupid reason not to like a band IMHO. My rag uncle hates oasis for that reason, don't get it at all.

I understand your point but its slightly different. Its not that I dont like them because the bellend of a lead singer is a rag, I still enjoy their music. I simply could never bring myself to go and watch them especially in Manchester. Anyone that sees them will know what I mean. When they drop not nineteen forever it will go off imo. Hope im wrong for all blues going because as I say music wise I like them

it used to 'go off' to that song years ago before the United reference. as far as I know liam is a typical united fan, never goes and the others also don't care about football or are oldham fans. its just United fans trying to jump on a decent band because we have oasis, doves, Johnny marr, badly drawn boy, the fall and they have simply red. courteeners are not and never will be a United band just like the stone roses aren't but they claim they are a United band haha

pinder10 said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Stupid reason not to like a band IMHO. My rag uncle hates oasis for that reason, don't get it at all.

I understand your point but its slightly different. Its not that I dont like them because the bellend of a lead singer is a rag, I still enjoy their music. I simply could never bring myself to go and watch them especially in Manchester. Anyone that sees them will know what I mean. When they drop not nineteen forever it will go off imo. Hope im wrong for all blues going because as I say music wise I like them

it used to 'go off' to that song years ago before the United reference. as far as I know liam is a typical united fan, never goes and the others also don't care about football or are oldham fans. its just United fans trying to jump on a decent band because we have oasis, doves, Johnny marr, badly drawn boy, the fall and they have simply red. courteeners are not and never will be a United band just like the stone roses aren't but they claim they are a United band haha

United fans clung on to not nighteen forever in reference to their titles. The courteeners then whored themselves to United playing for them at either Fergies last home game or at the parade or both I can't remember.

Not nineteen forever has been banned in many places in town on nights out because of it kicking off and stuff and now being labelled as a football song. It would then make matters worse that the lead singer is a typical rag and will latch onto it.

As I say I hope I'm wrong and anyone who goes today ( I think the gigs today) enjoys it. Especially blues.

Tom_mcfc said:
pinder10 said:
Tom_mcfc said:

United fans clung on to not nighteen forever in reference to their titles. The courteeners then whored themselves to United playing for them at either Fergies last home game or at the parade or both I can't remember.

Not nineteen forever has been banned in many places in town on nights out because of it kicking off and stuff and now being labelled as a football song. It would then make matters worse that the lead singer is a typical rag and will latch onto it.

As I say I hope I'm wrong and anyone who goes today ( I think the gigs today) enjoys it. Especially blues.

Bit of an over reaction don't you think?
Not nineteen forever is a superb song

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.