the crack of the bone break

I remember when I broke my tib and fib I heard the two breaks and one of the lads on the halfway line said he heard it and thought it was shinpad. But there was no impact of legs on mine so it was my leg breaking. I had to tell the hospital I'd heard 2 breaks for them to find the second break as it was just below my knee whereas the other was in my ankle.

It just goes to show how SHIT the atmosphere was on Sunday if somebody in level fucking 3 heard the crack of his leg breaking.

Embarassing !

Its a horrible thing to hear, I was playing in a game 25 years ago, we were just training ahead of a cup final at the weekend, so it was all one team, I was in goal, and our other keeper was in the other goal. There was an innocuous ball towards the keeper, and one of our forwards slid in to try and get it and they collided. I heard the break at the other end of the pitch, same injury to both bones, plus a serious knee injury as well. Its 25 years ago, but can still remember hearing it. The lad never played again, thankfully these days these things are much more repairable.

masterwig said:
Was probably the shinpad you heard.

I can't believe you'd hear the bone from level three. I certainly didn't hear anything other than 'well in Nige'.

Haha, so you're more likely to hear a shinpad snap than a leg? come on mate.

Thought I heard it echo in East Stand level 1. Thought it might have been his achilles snapping at first.

I was in Auckland and heard it. Seems strange that everybody played on, no complaints, it was Kompany who attracted the refs attention.As Rafa said, FACT.

Simon Le Tom said:
masterwig said:
Was probably the shinpad you heard.

I can't believe you'd hear the bone from level three. I certainly didn't hear anything other than 'well in Nige'.

Haha, so you're more likely to hear a shinpad snap than a leg? come on mate.

Maybe not, I still don't think someone on level three could have heard it. You can't even hear the players shouting up there. Or if a player claps his hands, you can't hear that and that would be louder than a leg breaking I'm sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.