the crack of the bone break

Watch espn coverage there is defo a loud pop/crack very sickening when you hear it especially as we know the outcome

masterwig said:
Simon Le Tom said:
Haha, so you're more likely to hear a shinpad snap than a leg? come on mate.

Maybe not, I still don't think someone on level three could have heard it. You can't even hear the players shouting up there. Or if a player claps his hands, you can't hear that and that would be louder than a leg breaking I'm sure.

I'm not lying mate I'm sure I heard it, I was sat in 329 so was pretty much facing him. Unusually I could hear the players shouting and clapping on Sat, it wasn't the noisiest game was it. I also heard Bob give Lescott a right bollocking

charliebigspuds said:
masterwig said:
Maybe not, I still don't think someone on level three could have heard it. You can't even hear the players shouting up there. Or if a player claps his hands, you can't hear that and that would be louder than a leg breaking I'm sure.

I'm not lying mate I'm sure I heard it, I was sat in 329 so was pretty much facing him. Unusually I could hear the players shouting and clapping on Sat, it wasn't the noisiest game was it. I also heard Bob give Lescott a right bollocking

Not calling you a liar, just think that maybe you heard something else. You could be right, my hearing is rubbish and I was too busy shouting 'go on Nige, well in son' to have heard it.

dancingsilverback said:
Im in East level two and we heard it, the only reason i didnt think it was the sound of a broken leg was because fair play to Ben Arfa he was pretty man about it, didnt writhe around or start beating the floor, he just held his leg up and waved for the physio calm as fuck, wasnt even screaming, tough kid.

Think that was because Vinny was holding his hand at the time.

Seriously though, fair play to him and nice touch (excuse the pun) from Vinny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.