the crack of the bone break

masterwig said:
Simon Le Tom said:
Haha, so you're more likely to hear a shinpad snap than a leg? come on mate.

Maybe not, I still don't think someone on level three could have heard it. You can't even hear the players shouting up there. Or if a player claps his hands, you can't hear that and that would be louder than a leg breaking I'm sure.

Depends really, a sharp crack noise, especially one created with the force require to snap a bone, is going to travel further than someone clapping their hands or a voice. Probably. Something to do with the nature of the sounds waves.

pee dubya said:
masterwig said:
Maybe not, I still don't think someone on level three could have heard it. You can't even hear the players shouting up there. Or if a player claps his hands, you can't hear that and that would be louder than a leg breaking I'm sure.

Depends really, a sharp crack noise, especially one created with the force require to snap a bone, is going to travel further than someone clapping their hands or a voice. Probably. Something to do with the nature of the sounds waves.
it was quite clearley heard on the tv as i thought it was the shinpad myself but obviously wrong, i could beleive if someone heard it on level3

we sit in 102 row H, the incident was pretty much right in front of us, heard the crack quite clearly, at first thought it was shinpad on shinpad, my reaction was same as most"well in nige" sorry for the lad and hope he makes a complete recovery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.