The Curious Case of Dele Alli | Emotional Overlap interview (p 19)

Neville? He’s trying to comfort him. They’re both in tears.
Physical contact is a part of the way of life for footballers and not just in the actual game.
Always shaking hands, hugging each other at the end of the game, arms round when meeting up.
It's a way of communicating respect and bonding from an early age.

You're a spring fuckin chicken compared to Mr Burns aka @Blue Mist ...
Who will no doubt be on here to rip the piss out of you as soon as he has finished slurping is liquidised breakfast through a straw.
Leave him alone, he loves a new thread.
grandpa.jpg

That leg touch is fucking creepy. Hope they guy gets better, all that shit to have lived through and the added crap of social media attacking him, must be awful.

I know Neville is despised on this board,with good reason,but to criticise the lad for displaying nothing other than empathy,which that reassuring touch was......is a proper cheap shot.

Neville did superbly well in the way he handled the interview,himself,and Dele's feelings - he was nothing but professional and genuine.

You're a spring fuckin chicken compared to Mr Burns aka @Blue Mist ...
Who will no doubt be on here to rip the piss out of you as soon as he has finished slurping is liquidised breakfast through a straw.
Nah Musto is my new bestie.
I'll buy him a couple of beers next time he comes down under.
I think it's a case of man love.

When do you think Jonathan Liew will make a new headline that this is our fault then?
He will blame us for him not getting sent off last time he turned up for Haringey at The Etihad. Can't remember whose shin he tried to scrape to the bone. My normal, overflowing well of human kindness and treasure chest of sympathy is a little low at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.