The Curious Case of Dele Alli | Emotional Overlap interview (p 19)

It’s got nothing to do with united, and especially nothing to do with City.

I’m 52. I can very easily separate my hatred for the Neville who fed the Goat for the Neville who is seen here interview young man who is bearing all. I’ll even add him touching his leg is comforting said young man who is in bits, rather than say it’s creepy just to get an inexcusable dig in at the rag.

It isn’t difficult.

Just posed a question that’s all,I didn’t say anything to the contrary,but as I expected,same age as me

I think quite simply you just have to disconnect the person from the media portrayal/football club they play for. That for me is part of the issue, too many people are forgetting that once the headlines die down, once the camera goes away and its yesterdays chippy paper, there is still a person and their family left behind that have to deal with a fallout , a story, a public destruction and thats what people dont get dele alli, gary neville, huw edwards etc whatever you may think of them are still humans with families and lives away from the press and too many people are forgetting that with their easy public destructions, press outings and social media smear campaigns

I think quite simply you just have to disconnect the person from the media portrayal/football club they play for. That for me is part of the issue, too many people are forgetting that once the headlines die down, once the camera goes away and its yesterdays chippy paper, there is still a person and their family left behind that have to deal with a fallout , a story, a public destruction and thats what people dont get dele alli, gary neville, huw edwards etc whatever you may think of them are still humans with families and lives away from the press and too many people are forgetting that with their easy public destructions, press outings and social media smear campaigns
I have to say Dele had fucking abysmal parents, I feel very sorry for what he went through.
No kid deserves parents like that.
I wish him all the best.

When you want to create a new thread the system even displays previous efforts on the same topic.

Not to mention this interview broke 24 hrs ago.......no excuse.......other than being thick as fuck and desperate to create new threads.

When you want to create a new thread the system even displays previous efforts on the same topic.

Not to mention this interview broke 24 hrs ago.......no excuse.......other than being thick as fuck and desperate to create new threads.
Bully :)

I have to say Dele had fucking abysmal parents, I feel very sorry for what he went through.
No kid deserves parents like that.
I wish him all the best.
me 2 , football club or not, hes been through alot and i hope hes getting the help he needs and on his way to the other side of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.