the daily fail stoops to a new low

BrianW said:
The Daily Mail was the paper that in the 1930s had a headline : 'Hurrah for the Blackshirts.' Mind you, I must be fair and record that many people favoured the Nazis in those days, right up to certain members of the nobility and royal family, all of which has been conveniently shovelled under the carpet.

OK, we've moved on since then, but it's still a vile paper.

To Jules - sorry for misusing your name. That was unfair, out of order, and a low blow comrade.
I don't think the Daily Mail has moved on at all. It's still owned by the same family. I still think it's fundamentally fascist and racist and the only reason it doesn't still support the Nazis is only because it went to war against Britain's wishes. Ideologically, they'd still support it.

There are several variations on the way the condiments are set out on each table. Seven variations to be exact - six emulate the positions of all City players for each goal at The Swamp and the seventh was the place each player was in when Agueroooooooooooooo slotted in on 94:25. I think they have little painted faces. They should be in the shop by August.

Daily Mail - Daily Malice!

Two simple conclusions can be drawn from this piece of journalism:

1 The daily snail is fit only for toilet paper
2 That hotel manager is a RAG

Why anyone reads that paper is just beyond me....

Skashion said:
BrianW said:
The Daily Mail was the paper that in the 1930s had a headline : 'Hurrah for the Blackshirts.' Mind you, I must be fair and record that many people favoured the Nazis in those days, right up to certain members of the nobility and royal family, all of which has been conveniently shovelled under the carpet.

OK, we've moved on since then, but it's still a vile paper.

To Jules - sorry for misusing your name. That was unfair, out of order, and a low blow comrade.
I don't think the Daily Mail has moved on at all. It's still owned by the same family. I still think it's fundamentally fascist and racist and the only reason it doesn't still support the Nazis is only because it went to war against Britain's wishes. Ideologically, they'd still support it.

Well said...

A vile paper with vile views on anything and everything.

Who cares? That's the life of a baller.

They'd do that stuff for anyone who was willing to pay for it. It's called the "service industry" for a very good reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.