The David Silva Stand?

I quite like the idea of something to do with the Academy because he is the perfect player for the youth etc to aspire to be. I also think that it suits Silva he is so humble and understated that for some reason the idea of something as big as a stand seems to jar with how he is for me. I agree with another poster that a statue of the 93.20 moment would be great.

No but the Aguero stand where he scored the greatest goal in English football history plus he’s our all time record goalscorer

I quite like the idea of something to do with the Academy because he is the perfect player for the youth etc to aspire to be. I also think that it suits Silva he is so humble and understated that for some reason the idea of something as big as a stand seems to jar with how he is for me. I agree with another poster that a statue of the 93.20 moment would be great.

93:20 wasn’t the first league win and neither will it be the last.

Not much point with the Academy when we just throw money at Laporte, Mendy and Mahrez to come play football. Still, it brought Lee Croft through.

93:20 wasn’t the first league win and neither will it be the last.

Not much point with the Academy when we just throw money at Laporte, Mendy and Mahrez to come play football. Still, it brought Lee Croft through.
Obviously but I think it is an iconic win not just for us but for the PL. As far as the Academy goes it is there for the young players and have read Foden and Diaz both saying how much David had helped them it just seemed more fitting to me. Whether you agree with the way the Academy is run is a different subject really.

Obviously but I think it is an iconic win not just for us but for the PL. As far as the Academy goes it is there for the young players and have read Foden and Diaz both saying how much David had helped them it just seemed more fitting to me. Whether you agree with the way the Academy is run is a different subject really.

Blackburn in the mid-90’s was special too. At the end of the day, United had thrown away an eight point lead with six to go. There was also the issue with Tevez.

Lots of friends can’t afford to go anymore. It’s the price of success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.