The day is here!

Here's hoping that today is the day we are Champions!
Been up since 4am cannot sleep just thinking back over the 40 years of supporting City and the people I've shared the experience with, some people who I've not seen in decades. Weird how the mind works?

Good morning to all the Blues in the world!

Just started working. Working on a sunday morning is everytime shit. But today it is even more. I need a beer! Getting crazy and can`t concentrate...

Cheers from Germany

Come on City!

Ive had a solid 5 hours sleep which has been the best all week, still Im up at 5:30 and straight on here !!

Lets all be that 12th man today !!

I cannot recall ever waking up this excited before, COME ON CITY !!

Been up since 5, no chance of going back to sleep with all the outcomes of today whizzing round my head, in only about 11 hours we will all know, come on City.

Full of anticipation rather than nerves, much the same as last years cup final. We have to embrace these days and not listen to those saying it would be one of the worst days in the club's history if we were to slip up. People seem to have forgotten where we have come from, it wasn't that long ago. Just wish I was in my seat in block 142 instead of being exiled in Western Australia, feeling more than a little homesick at this moment. COME ON CITY!!

Morning all Blues.

I am due to set off to Manchester in about 90mins. Tense and now full of a cold.

Safe journies to all and let's hope we have a great day.

Good morning all you very excited blues!

I've decided that the nerves of a possible championship win are much better than the nervous of a possible relegation! Try to enjoy the day and remember how good the football we have played all season especially at home has been!

Please just one more win!!!! Come on you blues!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.