The day is here!

Today should be the day we finally lose the "typical City" tag. The last day we are ever laughed at. The last day we ever have to feel inferior to the rag b'stards. The last day of being underdogs. The last day of poking fun at ourselves.

Just hope we don't lose our sense of humour.

Heading into London to catch the 8:10 to Manc. Can't believe how much my stomach is churning. Might throw up or shit myself anytime...

We took their banner
We took their dignity
Today we take their trophy

Let's go and make history
CTID

5 Live Weekend Breakfast has been going over to the Etihad regularly, Kevin Parker's been on but the red they lined up to balance the coverage (FC united announcer apparently) failed to show up. Kevin helpfully pointed out that it's not the first time the Reds have failed to show up against City this season and of course he probably had a long way to come

It's here it's here!!!! Have only slept for about 4 hours last night but who cares! The sun is shining and the sky is gorgeous blue! Have got a nervous excitement today and all you jammy gits who will be there, sing loud and proud and add a little volume for me! Will always love you city but today is THE day the marker is well and truly laid! Today officially we can officially be the best team in England if we win this! To the players..we love you so much and are so proud of you! One more game boys, one more huge performance like we know you can and you become part of history of the wonderful club we love and cherish. We can do it, and for the whole club, go and do it! To sheikh mansour, it doesn't seem enough for us to say thank you for what you have now invested!! For the players you have bought, the classy manager we have, khaldhoon (:-)) and the plans for the future are extrodinary!! Thank you and hopefully this is your day to revel in what you have built.. An empire is growing rapidly, and has the rags petrified!! Just want the game here now and kun to have a first half hat trick!! ;-)

Come on city, I have waited 32 years for this, I will love you whatever but just make it this time!
Today make it happen

We can be Champions of England today.

I honestly never thought I'd see the day.

I've been going to every home game since 1985. For years I clung to the hope that one day we'd win the FA or League Cup. This is beyond my wildest dreams.

Come on City!

Morning blues,

today is the day. hopefully things will go the way we want it.

come on City !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.