The day they have been waiting for finally arrived.

paulchapo

Oh how they are loving this!They have sat and feigned fake smiles,made some nice comments through gritted teeth and sat on their hands since Sergio's winner. On Sunday all the bile and hatred they feel towards our club was unleashed and how they are milking it for all it is worth.

The media,no real suprise there,hammering us from all angles.Now Gareth Barry,one of the mildest men in a football shirt charged while the snarling foul mouthed apology for a human being Rooney, snarls and protests every decision every week and screams onscenities in the refs ear all game long,almost every game.

There have been a few half hearted criticisms of players celebrating in front of the oppositions fans...they didn't say United players..... God forbid!......although i haven't read every report,but mainly it is hammering us.

As i said in a previous post 13 arrests,mostly for drunkeness,a coin hitting a player goading people and one drunken kid running onto the pitch is hardly the Armageddon they are making out.No mention of the disgraceful goading and taunting of the City fans by some United players and not for the first time.They have been warned TWICE before about it and how they escaped a charge after the way they celebrated in front of the Chelsea fans when they won at the bridge is beyond me.Now i and most City fans can take it,they give me stick i give it back,but don't be suprised if in doing so in the heat of the moment someone snaps.Shit happens.Poke even the most mild mannered person or animal enough and eventually it will bite your finger off.

I hope Mancini is cutting out every newspaper article and recording every clip of the piss taking and over the top criticism.I hope he has footage of the wanker Jones and Wellbeck giving it to City fans.I hope he has video's and pictures of the pain in City fan's faces.I want him to assemble all the players and staff in a closed room and call for silence.There will be no speaking until the show finishes.I then want them to sit and watch it all.

At the end i want him to tell them this is what we are up against.Do you want to shut the fuckers up once more and wipe the gloating smiles off their cretinious faces?There is the door.Everyone who is not with us and prepared to give 100% and fight with their last breath to achieve this aim fuck off now and don't come back.Those that are left.......''LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!''

paulchapo said:
Oh how they are loving this!They have sat and feigned fake smiles,made some nice comments through gritted teeth and sat on their hands since Sergio's winner. On Sunday all the bile and hatred they feel towards our club was unleashed and how they are milking it for all it is worth.

The media,no real suprise there,hammering us from all angles.Now Gareth Barry,one of the mildest men in a football shirt charged while the snarling foul mouthed apology for a human being Rooney, snarls and protests every decision every week and screams onscenities in the refs ear all game long,almost every game.

There have been a few half hearted criticisms of players celebrating in front of the oppositions fans...they didn't say United players..... God forbid!......although i haven't read every report,but mainly it is hammering us.

As i said in a previous post 13 arrests,mostly for drunkeness,a coin hitting a player goading people and one drunken kid running onto the pitch is hardly the Armageddon they are making out.No mention of the disgraceful goading and taunting of the City fans by some United players and not for the first time.They have been warned TWICE before about it and how they escaped a charge after the way they celebrated in front of the Chelsea fans when they won at the bridge is beyond me.Now i and most City fans can take it,they give me stick i give it back,but don't be suprised if in doing so in the heat of the moment someone snaps.Shit happens.Poke even the most mild mannered person or animal enough and eventually it will bite your finger off.

I hope Mancini is cutting out every newspaper article and recording every clip of the piss taking and over the top criticism.I hope he has footage of the wanker Jones and Wellbeck giving it to City fans.I hope he has video's and pictures of the pain in City fan's faces.I want him to assemble all the players and staff in a closed room and call for silence.There will be no speaking until the show finishes.I then want them to sit and watch it all.

At the end i want him to tell them this is what we are up against.Do you want to shut the fuckers up once more and wipe the gloating smiles off their cretinious faces?There is the door.Everyone who is not with us and prepared to give 100% and fight with their last breath to achieve this aim fuck off now and don't come back.Those that are left.......''LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!''

That is why i no longer read the papers - full of shite. The sports press will never slate the united players as they are scared of being banned from the swamp by bacon chops. But that is what we should now do.

Couldn't give a rats arse what they papers say , or what the rags think .... i , for one , have moved on , and all i'm thinkin' about is our next game , and how we could do with winning it !

Just to point out the media didn't run on the pitch, throw coins, shout racist abuse or tweet racist abuse.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:31 pm --<br /><br />
black mamba said:
Couldn't give a rats arse what they papers say , or what the rags think .... i , for one , have moved on , and all i'm thinkin' about is our next game , and how we could do with winning it !
This sums it up well for me

paulchapo said:

Well said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.