The day they have been waiting for finally arrived.

SWSB said:
interesting little piece in todays Daily Mail.Mike Summerbee in 2009 was talking to the journo saying he collected over 4 pounds from coins thrown at him whilst taking a corner.Not forgetting Bellamy being pelted not too long ago.

Hey Steve!! Must have been a lot threepenny bits, half shillings etc, plus it was pound notes back then!!!

Impeccable said:
SWSB said:
interesting little piece in todays Daily Mail.Mike Summerbee in 2009 was talking to the journo saying he collected over 4 pounds from coins thrown at him whilst taking a corner.Not forgetting Bellamy being pelted not too long ago.

Hey Steve!! Must have been a lot threepenny bits, half shillings etc, plus it was pound notes back then!!!

certainly sounds a lot when it was year we won the league.Summerbee said he put it in his pocket,didnt realise shorts had pockets?

SWSB said:
Impeccable said:
SWSB said:

certainly sounds a lot when it was year we won the league.Summerbee said he put it in his pocket,didnt realise shorts had pockets?

Probably doubled his wages.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:18 pm --<br /><br />
SWSB said:
Impeccable said:
SWSB said:

Probably doubled his wages.

Great team talk, and if it doesn't fire 'em up, they don't have a clue what it is to be blue.(ever thought of doing inspirational speech courses)

that said,

black mamba said:
Couldn't give a rats arse what they papers say , or what the rags think .... i , for one , have moved on , and all i'm thinkin' about is our next game , and how we could do with winning it !

Have to agree, the next three points is there to be won, and that is all we need to be focusing on. slowly and surely building up our points total, waiting and hoping for the rags to next drop points.

Thanks i just hope something like that goes on behind the scenes.If Bobby Manc wants me to write one out for him,or pop down and give a speech myself,he just needs to give me a call,lol!!

The situation is ripe for a siege "Us v Them" mentality to be instilled into the players, OP could you mail that to carrington please, addressed to Roberto Mancini Esq.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.