The day they have been waiting for finally arrived.

Brilliant.
They can't win 66 remaing points out of 66, can they ?
We just have to battle each one of the next fixtures with the same will we had last season during April/May.
We will catch up with them at some point.
The January mercato will be capital once again.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
paulchapo said:
Oh how they are loving this!They have sat and feigned fake smiles,made some nice comments through gritted teeth and sat on their hands since Sergio's winner. On Sunday all the bile and hatred they feel towards our club was unleashed and how they are milking it for all it is worth.

The media,no real suprise there,hammering us from all angles.Now Gareth Barry,one of the mildest men in a football shirt charged while the snarling foul mouthed apology for a human being Rooney, snarls and protests every decision every week and screams onscenities in the refs ear all game long,almost every game.

There have been a few half hearted criticisms of players celebrating in front of the oppositions fans...they didn't say United players..... God forbid!......although i haven't read every report,but mainly it is hammering us.

As i said in a previous post 13 arrests,mostly for drunkeness,a coin hitting a player goading people and one drunken kid running onto the pitch is hardly the Armageddon they are making out.No mention of the disgraceful goading and taunting of the City fans by some United players and not for the first time.They have been warned TWICE before about it and how they escaped a charge after the way they celebrated in front of the Chelsea fans when they won at the bridge is beyond me.Now i and most City fans can take it,they give me stick i give it back,but don't be suprised if in doing so in the heat of the moment someone snaps.Shit happens.Poke even the most mild mannered person or animal enough and eventually it will bite your finger off.

I hope Mancini is cutting out every newspaper article and recording every clip of the piss taking and over the top criticism.I hope he has footage of the wanker Jones and Wellbeck giving it to City fans.I hope he has video's and pictures of the pain in City fan's faces.I want him to assemble all the players and staff in a closed room and call for silence.There will be no speaking until the show finishes.I then want them to sit and watch it all.

At the end i want him to tell them this is what we are up against.Do you want to shut the fuckers up once more and wipe the gloating smiles off their cretinious faces?There is the door.Everyone who is not with us and prepared to give 100% and fight with their last breath to achieve this aim fuck off now and don't come back.Those that are left.......''LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!''

That is why i no longer read the papers - full of shite. The sports press will never slate the united players as they are scared of being banned from the swamp by bacon chops. But that is what we should now do.

not bought a paper yet this week and wont do til sunday, only had skysports news on for 5 mins last night to see results

Our loss was sobering.

6 points back now and United away still in their pocket.

Not to mention the memory of giving up their lead last season fresh in their memory.

Season is far from over, but must say things not looking very promising and United are a better squad this year imo. If they find a keeper then we look 2nd best imo.

I hope Mancini is cutting out every newspaper article and recording every clip of the piss taking and over the top criticism.I hope he has footage of the wanker Jones and Wellbeck giving it to City fans.I hope he has video's and pictures of the pain in City fan's faces.I want him to assemble all the players and staff in a closed room and call for silence.There will be no speaking until the show finishes.I then want them to sit and watch it all.

At the end i want him to tell them this is what we are up against.Do you want to shut the fuckers up once more and wipe the gloating smiles off their cretinious faces?There is the door.Everyone who is not with us and prepared to give 100% and fight with their last breath to achieve this aim fuck off now and don't come back.Those that are left.......''LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!''

Great post - suddenly I'm quite looking forward to 2 1/2 hours down the A1 in the freezing fog early Saturday morning ! The time is right for the players, the staff and the manager to do their talking on the pitch and show the country that last season was the start of many fantastic seasons for Man City. 6 points is very little over 20+ matches and Man U quite frankly aren't that good so "bring it on" and, if any of the players haven't got the stomach for the fight, then as the OP says "there's the door".

HellasLEAF said:
Our loss was sobering.

Not to mention the memory of giving up their lead last season fresh in their memory.

Season is far from over, but must say things not looking very promising and United are a better squad this year imo. If they find a keeper then we look 2nd best imo.

They have lost three times already.They were never going to lie down now were they and they ALSO have the memory of us clawing back an EIGHT point lead with SIX games to go.They know they got out of jail on Sunday no matter what the media and Fergiescum says.We had the majority of the game and again individual errors and not being savvy enough ,ie Clichy clearing the fucking ball and Rooney's run not being tracked for his second goal cost us.

The difference this season for them is Van Persie's goals which have pulled them out of the mire more times than they care to remember.Injury free he is world class and that is why Roberto was so annoyed to have missed out on him.He is the finished article,whereas Aguero is still learning his trade,he is only 23 remember.

If he had been in our side Sunday we would have won,in spite of our cock ups.Their squad is stronger and De Gea isn't that bad a keeper now,he had a decent game on Sunday.In spite of that if we cut out the errors,start flowing again and hopefully make a couple of additions in January we will push them all the way.

This weekend is crucial.We need to win at Newcastle as they will run up a cricket score against a piss poor Sunderland side,even our misfiring lot scored five against them!

paulchapo said:
HellasLEAF said:
Our loss was sobering.

They have lost three times already.They were never going to lie down now were they and they ALSO have the memory of us clawing back an EIGHT point lead with SIX games to go.They know they got out of jail on Sunday no matter what the media and Fergiescum says.We had the majority of the game and again individual errors and not being savvy enough ,ie Clichy clearing the fucking ball and Rooney's run not being tracked for his second goal cost us.

The difference this season for them is Van Persie's goals which have pulled them out of the mire more times than they care to remember.Injury free he is world class and that is why Roberto was so annoyed to have missed out on him.He is the finished article,whereas Aguero is still learning his trade,he is only 23 remember.

If he had been in our side Sunday we would have won,in spite of our cock ups.Their squad is stronger and De Gea isn't that bad a keeper now,he had a decent game on Sunday.In spite of that if we cut out the errors,start flowing again and hopefully make a couple of additions in January we will push them all the way.

This weekend is crucial.We need to win at Newcastle as they will run up a cricket score against a piss poor Sunderland side,even our misfiring lot scored five against them!

Some good points there.

After settling down a bit after Sunday's sickener, like you I've found some perspective. They have struggled against the likes of Reading & Norwich and to a certain extent West Ham. That doesn't make them the great outfit that many in the media now seem to be claiming. OK, so they beat us, but only just.
They hardly gave us a good hiding did they ?

On the other hand we haven't been firing on all cylinders since the start of the season. We've outplayed quite a few teams but on many occasions we haven't been able to put the ball in the net as we were doing last season.

With the players we have we will come good again, but I honestly think that the Rags are playing to their maximum at the moment. As you say, they have been heavily reliant on Van Persie's goals. If he get's injured they have a problem.

Evra's comments in the Mail were unbelievable - by the sound of it you'd think they'd already won the title. When will they ever learn ? It's not yet Christmas and they reckon they're not going to let a 6 point lead slip.
Short memories indeed.

Yes, Saturday at St James' is a vital game for us, but anything less isn't going to lose us our title. There's a hell of a long way to go.

I stopped buying the rubbish press years ago. They never had anything good to say about us. Even when we won the league in 1968 they shunted us off the back page as soon as they could. They were more interested in their favourites forthcoming European Cup Final. Any praise we ever get from them is grudgingly given. Sod them. Stop buying the trash. Let them go to the wall.

blueleader said:
I stopped buying the rubbish press years ago. They never had anything good to say about us. Even when we won the league in 1968 they shunted us off the back page as soon as they could. They were more interested in their favourites forthcoming European Cup Final. Any praise we ever get from them is grudgingly given. Sod them. Stop buying the trash. Let them go to the wall.

Blue Leader - could not have put it better and more accurately myself - any praise is grudging - even if we did the treble it would be bitter and grudging. Unfortunately, that is the way it is and always will be - the press are generally despicable and this si the way they operate.

Doesnt just apply to us or football but everything they don't like.

i dont give two fucks what the papers write, they are mostly horrible evil industries that write about rubbish, they print nonsensical information and these sources they seem to have are just absolute bullshit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.