The derby and that air disaster we can`t mention.

Robbo. said:
theres only one Frank Swift

200px-FSwift1.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets just remind them about how they showed a complete lack of class and compassion by kicking their own players, who were victims of the crash, out of the club houses that were their homes.

Typical rags.

Balti said:
Lets just remind them about how they showed a complete lack of class and compassion by kicking their own players, who were victims of the crash, out of the club houses that were their homes.

Typical rags.

Funny how you never hear that mentioned in the media, isn't it?

crizack said:
i have had the misfortune of giong to old trafford for two meetings for a course i was on a few months back.

fuck me! they way they advertise the air disaster on every availble square inch of wall around the ground yet forget to mention they kicked the victims families out of their homes.

to use an event like that to make money! as it does because of tourists! is disgraceful.

r.i.p munich disaster victims, united will never let you.

they are scum, they dont care about the people involved, its all about the money.

True_Blue69 said:
mcfcliam said:
Don't know but no fucking chance I'm going to that shithole.

Fucking hate the place.

Always gets me when blues say this as if it makes them a bigger fan cos they won't go to the swamp. I'm right in thinking you go to away games right? Well imagine how gutted you would be if we beat them and you're not there to enjoy it?! When we won 2 1 in the Munich derby it was one of the best away matches I've ever been to, including Blackburn, gillingham etc.

Nothing to do with being a bigger blue, don't know where you got that from.

Yes, I do go away games...I just hate Old Trafford and giving the fuckers money, they are a vile organisation who base their commercial income around a human tragedy.

It's so sad and traumatic for them (how many actually remember it?), that they are now planning to make a film about it, no doubt so all their loyal fanbase in the far east can be upset too !
as far as i'm concerned this was the greatest day in their 'history' because without it they would have just been another provincial club and the southern based media wouldn't have looked on them so sympathetically, willing them to win etc, and people who had no interest in football suddenly had a team to 'support' when asked - and this has just grown and carries on to this day

madferret said:
It's so sad and traumatic for them (how many actually remember it?), that they are now planning to make a film about it, no doubt so all their loyal fanbase in the far east can be upset too !
as far as i'm concerned this was the greatest day in their 'history' because without it they would have just been another provincial club and the southern based media wouldn't have looked on them so sympathetically, willing them to win etc, and people who had no interest in football suddenly had a team to 'support' when asked - and this has just grown and carries on to this day

Surely a WUM
Much as I despise the filth and hate the way that they treated the Survivors and the families of those that perished, they did lose the nucleus of a great team, and we lost one of our legends.
But to suggest even in jest that it was their greatest hour makes me sick.
Time to highlight to the unwashed about the 40th (i think) aniversery game, organised to raise funds for the survivors (like Harry Gregg), and families of those that perished, when Cuntona demanded more for appearing than those that the game was organised to support received, yet he is still worshipped by the unwashed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.