The Derby at the Swamp in April

inchy14 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
That reminds me, I need to reserve my ticket with my old man for this one. What a pleasure it was to watch us take them to pieces last season whilst I was sat among their support.

I've got the companies 2 season tickets for this, finally been allowed them after 5 years working there. Think it's due to last season reminded my boss before the game that as the third goes in he'll wish he'd let me have them.

Obviously worried it'll happen again so I'm going with my lad, be hard to keep quiet but will do my best.

had to go in their end once. never again.
1, you can't keep quiet.
2, they are a spiteful horrible player abusing set of cunts.

and that was to their own players.

i kid you not. the abuse heinze, giggs and fergie got was unbelievable.

de niro said:
inchy14 said:
That reminds me, I need to reserve my ticket with my old man for this one. What a pleasure it was to watch us take them to pieces last season whilst I was sat among their support.

I've got the companies 2 season tickets for this, finally been allowed them after 5 years working there. Think it's due to last season reminded my boss before the game that as the third goes in he'll wish he'd let me have them.

Obviously worried it'll happen again so I'm going with my lad, be hard to keep quiet but will do my best.

1, you can't keep quiet.
2, they are a spiteful horrible player abusing set of c**ts.

I'd expect nothing less from you Bill

de niro said:
inchy14 said:

1, you can't keep quiet.
2, they are a spiteful horrible player abusing set of c**ts.

I concur.

Took my lad ( he was 8 at the time) to the league cup semi at the swamp.
We were in what was supposed to be a corporate area.
When rug head scored some red twat "accidently" fell into my lad and knocked him to the floor.

Fookin horrible twats

inchy14 said:

You've got to properly concentrate for ninety minutes. I had to have my wits about me from the second I walked in last season. My dad was holding court with a few mates in the lounge prior to the game (some of whom had expressed some surprise at my attendance!) and I had to chivvy him along to the seats as I knew the game was starting. As I walked up the steps (just behind my dad) I could tell the match had already started and as I got to the top of the steps the very first thing I saw was Edin putting the ball in the net. I didn't even see Samir's shot hit the post! Obviously I wanted to scream, but I knew I couldn't so all I could think to do was squeeze my dad's hand, which doubtless pissed him off no end.

Fucking loved the rest of that game. Sitting among people who doubtless used to routinely mock my football club and watch my team completely take them to pieces over ninety minutes was an absolute joy. Dad's seats are virtually on the half-way line and the view is incredible; we completely outplayed and out-powered them that evening. Many of those around me looked completely shell-shocked at the experience.

In its own way, as enjoyable a game as I've been to, for what it signified, both to me and to City.

inchy14 said:

You've got to properly concentrate for ninety minutes. I had to have my wits about me from the second I walked in last season. My dad was holding court with a few mates in the lounge prior to the game (some of whom had expressed some surprise at my attendance!) and I had to chivvy him along to the seats as I knew the game was starting. As I walked up the steps (just behind my dad) I could tell the match had already started and as I got to the top of the steps the very first thing I saw was Edin putting the ball in the net. I didn't even see Samir's shot hit the post! Obviously I wanted to scream, but I knew I couldn't so all I could think to do was squeeze my dad's hand, which doubtless pissed him off no end.

Fucking loved the rest of that game. Sitting among people who doubtless used to routinely mock my football club and watch my team completely take them to pieces over ninety minutes was an absolute joy. Dad's seats are virtually on the half-way line and the view is incredible; we completely outplayed and out-powered them that evening. Many of those around me looked completely shell-shocked at the experience.

In its own way, as enjoyable a game as I've been to, for what it signified, both to me and to City.

I'd have been ejected within 1 minute of Edin scoring, no way could I contain myself and for that I could never go into an away end, not least at The Swamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.