The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: The Deby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Had a little look at their site before the game and saw this,

Kid Cunto

Posts: 9,338 United's players will be motivated, more so than City's, I think. We can go out and steam roll them quickly from the start. City are playing purely for pride, and they're a bunch of mercenaries, don't think the Manchester derby means too much to them.

Biased commentry is unbelieviably obvious . We were the best team once again.Glad we had a fair referee with Mike Dean and the true team spirit carried us through. Some of the United players faces are so filled with hate when they are losing ala Giggs ,Ferdinand. Well the old brigade really, no surprises there. Happy days..!!!!!!

I don't normally gloat but after the shit my raggy sister gave me last week she can have some back !

It was like playing Stoke on one of their slightly better days, I thought we outclassed them again. If all they can throw at us is setpieces and long balls then truly the tide has turned. Viva football!!!!!!

Agueroooo. :D Well deserved win for us and I hope we can carry the momentum into the game against Chelsea.

Other rag on fb "James Milner is like that kid on your Sunday team who gets picked every week because his dad is the manager " fuck off!

Tossers in the studio desperate to say it was offside on first goal.

Wankers.

Wonder of they'll show grannyshagger's two footer?

Fantastic performance and job done....the scum went at it the same way as they always do and try to nab a lead within the first 20mins - after that we dominated possession and were worthy winners

And a bloody world class goal for Sergio 'kun' Aguero - who needs the rapist.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.