The Derby at the Swamp Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: One thing that really annoyed me last night......

de niro said:
kiam06 said:
Right at the end of the game we had a free kick deep into stoppage time and for some reason rather than play it short and run down the clock Yaya fired it into Aguero who couldn't control it leading to united breaking away and getting a last minute corner.

Ok we won last night and we played well but looking at our Champions league form especially in Madrid it is clear we still seem to play with lack of tactical awareness as to when a game needs to be seen out.

I know some will say Yaya should get credit for being positive but for me it was reckless and I just hope someone behind the scenes bollocked him for it as it could have led to another Jammy last minute goal for them.

Next season for me will be a true test as to how far our team has come we've had our honeymoon period with the big boys we now need to deliver week in week out and not allow another silly points gap and early European exit.

This isn't meant as a negative post I'm over the moon just think it needs to be addressed as it's often our downfall and without the little lapses I think we could be awesome.

very very good post.

I agree and I am sure that Mancini, Platt and Kid will also have notice this and will address it.

Two office rags not speaking yesterday after a public falling out over Rooney.

Some people always need a fall guy whether its Mancini, Micah Richards or Robinho. For Man Utd fans it seems to be Rooney. Might be time he goes. Where does he go from here at Utd? The manager obviously having doubts, and loads of Utd fans now questioning his role

Without Rooney the scum are a worse team, i'd be happy for him to fuck off tbh, suits us!

A 'big' red I work with who actually did get to the odd game has just returned from a 8 month secondment in Oz, now bearing in mind he was one of the more vocal rags at work he said nothing yesterday, when I asked him if he'd seen the match he simply told me since last May he's fallen out of love with footy and doesn't bother watching anymore....that is what happens when your fanbase is built on success, the period that will come where they have a barren 2-3 years will crush so many of the bastards it's unreal.

Not an isolated incident either as another lad an his girlfriend I went to school with have said pretty much the same thing, absolutely stinks that anyoe could 'support' a team then dump them when a bigger boy comes to play, they do not like it up em!

Hello everybody! My first ever post on Bluemoon. Try to conceal your indifference. . . Hopefully this is a worthy contribution to the thread (I'm sure you'll agree with me that it is, though). . .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBXi2QhwgRo[/youtube]

Go to about 55 seconds to see Our Kun kiss the badge!!! Come on City!!!

Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
Hello everybody! My first ever post on Bluemoon. Try to conceal your indifference. . . Hopefully this is a worthy contribution to the thread (I'm sure you'll agree with me that it is, though). . .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBXi2QhwgRo[/youtube]

Go to about 55 seconds to see Our Kun kiss the badge!!! Come on City!!!

Nice one.welcome

Re: One thing that really annoyed me last night......

kiam06 said:
Right at the end of the game we had a free kick deep into stoppage time and for some reason rather than play it short and run down the clock Yaya fired it into Aguero who couldn't control it leading to united breaking away and getting a last minute corner.

Ok we won last night and we played well but looking at our Champions league form especially in Madrid it is clear we still seem to play with lack of tactical awareness as to when a game needs to be seen out.

I know some will say Yaya should get credit for being positive but for me it was reckless and I just hope someone behind the scenes bollocked him for it as it could have led to another Jammy last minute goal for them.

Next season for me will be a true test as to how far our team has come we've had our honeymoon period with the big boys we now need to deliver week in week out and not allow another silly points gap and early European exit.

This isn't meant as a negative post I'm over the moon just think it needs to be addressed as it's often our downfall and without the little lapses I think we could be awesome.

good point; me and the missus noticed that. Surely after all the fergie time goals we and other teams have conceeded this would be the last thing we'd do. certainly need to be smarter!

LoveCity said:
Not sure if it has been posted but...

Go to 1:00. DO IT NOW.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ1ow0iYnLY[/youtube]

haha that young lady is my niece

made a good day even better she was brought up to take no shit off any rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.